The Student Room Group

Older woman attracted to me

Without boasting I do get quite a lot of female attention, I've been told girls like me because I'm nice, confident and handsome which I take as a compliment.

One Night a nice looking lady got chatting to me, she took my interest as she really smart and we had similar interests. I asked her if she was in any relationship and she said no so I then asked her if she wanted to come back to mine , we chatted some more and in the end we had sex.

We exchanged numbers and met up again the following week, she told me she really likes me and has never met a man like me then she telling me about a husband when alarm bells started ringing. so I asked her, her age, she told me she is 33 and BTW I am 22, she said she was aware that I was young and said it didn't bother her.

The thing is she wants a full on relationship with me and the rumour has spread around that I'm dating a milf when I never agreed to go out with her, to me she is a nice female friend that I talk to and have sex with. also my lifestyle being a student and her having a proper respected job seems a bit creepy.

I don't know what to do, I do really like her but if I say no she may not want to see me again.
Reply 1
Why does it matter?

You're an adult. She is an adult.

Sexy time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Say to her you're not comfortable because she has a husband.
The age isn't the problem.... Her being married is.
Original post by sadpanda123
Say to her you're not comfortable because she has a husband.

No, she wants a husband!! OP don't waste your time she's probably got a case of baby rabies as my dad put it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Alpharius
Why does it matter?

Sexy time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed.

You really think you are the first she has cheated with? Stop complaining and make the most of it! :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
Tell her I said hi
Reply 7
Sorry I meant to say Ex-husband, she came out of a marriage so I'm told.
You say you like her but obviously not enough for the relationship to go beyond sex, so just be honest and tell her how you really feel.
Reply 9
Original post by Alpharius
Why does it matter?

Sexy time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have no idea how much this post amused me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Are you Harry Styles?
If i were you, i would try and friend-zone her or maybe become friends with benefits
Reply 12
Original post by Skip_Snip
Are you Harry Styles?

who?
Learn from her my young padawan

worship at the temple of the older woman - she really knows how to use your "sacrifice"

Older women are awesome
Youre both adults so it shouldn't really be an issue if you want to get it on with her.
Reply 15
If you don't want to get with her because of her age, then don't.
I see no issue. If you like her go for it. You're both consenting adults. If you mean she's already spoken for then that's down to your moral choice. Her age isn't the problem.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending