The Student Room Group

Blokes who wear their trousers really low

Why do so many young guys wear their joggers really low to show their boxers ?
"swag"
I don't know, but they should be executed.
Reply 3
Because they like to have sexual intercourse with other men.
Reply 4
Original post by chernid
Because they like to have sexual intercourse with other men.

According to QI this is the correct answer.
Reply 5
It looks stupid.
Apparently started in us prison where men would wear sagging trousers to indicate to either inmates that they were available :wink: and wouldn't get in trouble with guards?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
They don't even know what it means:
In America because inmates used to use the rope around their waist to make shivs (homade knives) and strangle each other so they were ban and prisons only had 3 sizes of trouser large medium and small waist. Because of this inmates use this as a system to separate the b*tches (or wives as they are commonly known) from the "men".

Wives have to wear their pants low whilst men used other garments (usually from the wife) to hoist the trouser or put a knot to stop it from falling.

The reason it's hung low is because it makes for easy access and recognition when the men want to have their way with any "wives"

How this story got ommited is beyond me!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
It's worse when they don't have anything under that :lolwut: and you see what you see :lolwut: To be honest, all the obsession with low trousers is just ridiculous and a total put off!
Original post by beckyyx
It looks stupid.
Apparently started in us prison where men would wear sagging trousers to indicate to either inmates that they were available :wink: and wouldn't get in trouble with guards?

It was because they take your belt and shoelaces off you so you can't hang yourself in your cell.

No belt = saggy trousers.
I don't think they are 'blokes'. I never do it, and never will. The only time my trousers will try and fall down is when I forget my belt - I've got a small waist so it's a nightmare.
They think they're badmen.
Reply 11
One thing is for sure: it looks terrible.
This is something that just bugs me.

Why do people still do it?
Reply 13
YOLO.

Notsrs it's stupid as hell, what if you trip over them and fall.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by James A
This is something that just bugs me.

Why do people still do it?

I know right, it's very annoying.
I asked one guy at college last year and he couldn't give me an answer.. :rolleyes:
It's awkward when their walking upstairs on the bus and you're behind them :lol:
Original post by This Honest
I know right, it's very annoying.
I asked one guy at college last year and he couldn't give me an answer.. :rolleyes:
It's awkward when their walking upstairs on the bus and you're behind them :lol:

I watched someone's trousers fall to his knee height and he then quickly picked it up and looked well embarrassed. This was on the top deck of a bus as he was heading towards the stairs.

I was creasing :rofl:
Original post by James A
I watched someone's trousers fall to his knee height and he then quickly picked it up and looked well embarrassed. This was on the top deck of a bus as he was heading towards the stairs.

I was creasing :rofl:

:rofl3: what a tool!! It's always awkward watching them on the upper deck head towards the stairs, like dude, pull it up!!!

Quick Reply

Latest