Reply 60
Spurs - Heat
Nets - Celtics
Pacers - Bulls
Rockets - OKC.
Reply 61
nuggets gsw
Reply 62
Rumours Heat will play Lakers on xmas and their first game will be the Bulls. Also LeBron gonna retire from Team USA
Wizards to sign Wall to a 5yr./80mil extension. Y'all think he's worth it?
Reply 64
Original post by ThatLTUguy

Hes good, hes not that good. I suppose he is their franchise player and they want to keep him so it probably makes some sense. Worse decisions have been made Joe Johnson on a max contract at the hawks :'(
Reply 65
Wall has great potential and I personally think he'll have a breakout year this year so I think he's worth it personally.
Not sure if anyone's seen this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBNYKYSSlgs

Maybe he bumped his head hard when he tore his acl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Don't mind John Wall getting paid because hes probably a max player but a lot of it is based around the last 2 months of the season which is a slight cause for conern

Also dont mind Derrick Rose saying hes the best in the league thats the mentality you need
Reply 68
Original post by HarryJames
Not sure if anyone's seen this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBNYKYSSlgs

Maybe he bumped his head hard when he tore his acl

Posted from TSR Mobile

A lot of players will say that in order to raise their own personal game. Rose said in 2010 "why can't I be the MVP?" and well he got it that very season. I'm not saying he is or will be the best player in the league, but he can certainly produce to a high level for sure.
Reply 69
Original post by ThatLTUguy

If he plays all season like he did when he came back from injury last season, and stays healthy, then yeah. He has the potential to be one of the best PG's in the league, its not wise to let a talent like that go. At the least he can be traded because he people will take flyers on his potential if he doesn't pan out at the Wizards.
Reply 70
Loved that DRose video. The seriousness in his eyes when he said he was the best player in the league- god damn he's got me excited now.
Original post by 419
Loved that DRose video. The seriousness in his eyes when he said he was the best player in the league- god damn he's got me excited now.

He's still got a lot to prove to beat LeBron

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72

Posted from TSR Mobile

If he gets back to his best, beating lebron aint a problem
Reply 73

Posted from TSR Mobile

D-Rose is in a catch 22 situation though. If he doesn't say hes the best, people say he has no competitive drive. If he says he is- hes cocky. Its difficult. A healthy D Rose is in the conversation for the top tiered players in the league but there is a massive disparity at present from LeBron to Durant, then Durant to the rest of the pack, that we can't take his comments seriously.

LeBron

Durant

Everyone Else.
Original post by Durantula
D-Rose is in a catch 22 situation though. If he doesn't say hes the best, people say he has no competitive drive. If he says he is- hes cocky. Its difficult. A healthy D Rose is in the conversation for the top tiered players in the league but there is a massive disparity at present from LeBron to Durant, then Durant to the rest of the pack, that we can't take his comments seriously.

LeBron

Durant

Everyone Else.

Yeah I get what you're saying but I've seen old clips where LeBron says Kobe's the best and newer ones where Kobe says LeBron is the best.

I completely agree with second part. LeBron is one of the most well rounded and overall skilled players in history combine it with his physicality and on his day no one can stop at the moment

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
LJ :adore:
Reply 76
I've never actually seen Rose full-strength yet, only saw him a bit in 2012 post season coming back from injury before he went down again, so I'm definitely gonna be watching that opening game
Reply 77
MVP: LJ
DPOY: LJ
FMVP: LJ

Heat 3peat

I ain't got no worries :smile:
Bulls-OKC 2014 final calling it now :colone:
Reply 79
Yeah I get what you're saying but I've seen old clips where LeBron says Kobe's the best and newer ones where Kobe says LeBron is the best.

I completely agree with second part. LeBron is one of the most well rounded and overall skilled players in history combine it with his physicality and on his day no one can stop at the moment

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol Kobe isnt even near the best. Its just what people say out of respect for the Mamba's career.

Latest