The Student Room Group

LRF AY13/14 form?

Hello,

I got a letter posted from Student Finance that stated that more information was required:

'On your initial online application you have not fully completed the
Loan Request Sections.
We have issued a LRF AY13/14 form separately and request you complete and return it asap.
On receipt we will review your application.'

I'm really confused by this. I'm sure I completed all sections of the online form AND the 'LRF AY13/14 form hasn't been issued in the post either. This is so frustrating!
Original post by riddler93
Hello,

I got a letter posted from Student Finance that stated that more information was required:

'On your initial online application you have not fully completed the
Loan Request Sections.
We have issued a LRF AY13/14 form separately and request you complete and return it asap.
On receipt we will review your application.'

I'm really confused by this. I'm sure I completed all sections of the online form AND the 'LRF AY13/14 form hasn't been issued in the post either. This is so frustrating!

First of all, it certainly is possible to submit the online form without the LRF sections fully completed. It's designed that way intentionally, because some applicants do not have all the details e.g. National Insurance Number when they initially apply.

Second of all, the LRF should be in the post. Because of the way their correspondence system works, the form can be a few days behind the letter. If you want to confirm, you can check the View Correspondence section of your online account.
Reply 2
Original post by applicationa
First of all, it certainly is possible to submit the online form without the LRF sections fully completed. It's designed that way intentionally, because some applicants do not have all the details e.g. National Insurance Number when they initially apply.

Second of all, the LRF should be in the post. Because of the way their correspondence system works, the form can be a few days behind the letter. If you want to confirm, you can check the View Correspondence section of your online account.

Ahh, okay, well I did fill in my National Insurance Number when I applied online.

Thanks for replying, I phoned Student Finance a few days ago and the adviser said that a form would be posted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending