The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

When do we find out uni managed accommodation?

Sup guys.
I was lucky enough to receive an unconditional for architecture at Plymouth, my firm, for September. I applied for accommodation a few months ago now and I was under the impression that you find out if you've received the accommodation you want or not as soon as your place is confirmed.

I'm just wondering if anyone else in a similar situation as heard anything or know when we might know? Just interested ha

cheers
Reply 1
Hey,

I'm in a similar situation as I took a year out so my place for September is already confirmed so i emailed them and they said we'd here back about accommodation sometime in July. Looking through the other posts it looks like we'll be finding out in about a week, so i wouldn't worry about it.

Where did you apply for?
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by bareham4
Hey,

I'm in a similar situation as I took a year out so my place for September is already confirmed so i emailed them and they said we'd here back about accommodation sometime in July. Looking through the other posts it looks like we'll be finding out in about a week, so i wouldn't worry about it.

Where did you apply for?

Pilgrim ensuite
radnor ensuite
pilgrim large ensuite.
And yeah I'm on my gap year

they look nice
Reply 3
Yeah pilgrim looked good, i put it down for my second choice, went for st Thomas court for the first though
Reply 4
Original post by bareham4
Yeah pilgrim looked good, i put it down for my second choice, went for st Thomas court for the first though

That the new ones?
What are you studying btw?
Reply 5
I don't think any of them are new, I thought it was just that really expensive one that was new. I'm doing civil engineering
Reply 6
You could be right

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending