The Student Room Group

Anyone up for being a UKCAT tester? - Great opportunity!

Hey everyone,

We're teaming up with Radcliffe Health - the people behind various publications and support for healthcare professionals, who are looking to launch a new area of their site for those taking UKCATs.

If you're up for it, you'll receive 2 weeks access free to their new site, which contains over 600 practice questions and an elearning course.
All you'd need to do is use their new website and give a (100 word minimum) review on how you found it, what you would do to make it better etc...

So as well as free revision material you'll get great CV fodder by being able to say you teamed up with Radcliffe Health to improve their resources!

If you're interested, drop me a private message to let me know. If you'd like to take part, the trial will be taking place between the 24th July - 7th August.

Limited places, so first come first served! Thanks everyone :h:
Radcliffe still haven't emailed me about the site going live, I would just like to know whether or not they are still allowing testers to have 2 weeks free testing?
Original post by science-oliver
Radcliffe still haven't emailed me about the site going live, I would just like to know whether or not they are still allowing testers to have 2 weeks free testing?

Hey dude,

Sorry about this - we agreed the details with them but they're now taking their time getting to you. I believe they've had some technical issues but will try and keep you posted :yy:
Original post by CJ
Hey dude,

Sorry about this - we agreed the details with them but they're now taking their time getting to you. I believe they've had some technical issues but will try and keep you posted :yy:

Hello,

No worries, thank you for informing me.

It's just my test is on the 12th do you think they may have sorted it by then?
Original post by science-oliver
Hello,

No worries, thank you for informing me.

It's just my test is on the 12th do you think they may have sorted it by then?

They were hoping to have it all done by last Friday - but I'm just waiting for an update :smile:
Original post by CJ
They were hoping to have it all done by last Friday - but I'm just waiting for an update :smile:

Ahhh okay, thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending