The Student Room Group

Warwickshire college??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Seems ages since I got the acknowledgement email...when will I hear if I have interview or not....mm 6wks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Just heard from Warrickshire for date of interview.... Just need to attend then find out about offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an email regarding an interview in Warwickshire today for vet nursing, so I would be living on site on the moreton morell campus. This is not my first or even second choice in university, but I thought I would go along to the interview to see what it is like anyway but I was just wondering if anybody has lived on that same campus and what it is like. I have heard mainly bad reviews about living on campus saying that you are not allowed alcohol or to play loud music etc! So if anybody has some info let me know!
:smile:
Original post by meganrayc
I got an email regarding an interview in Warwickshire today for vet nursing, so I would be living on site on the moreton morell campus. This is not my first or even second choice in university, but I thought I would go along to the interview to see what it is like anyway but I was just wondering if anybody has lived on that same campus and what it is like. I have heard mainly bad reviews about living on campus saying that you are not allowed alcohol or to play loud music etc! So if anybody has some info let me know!
:smile:

I lived there for 2 years. Don't go there.

You can't drink in your rooms and you generally can't really party like your standard uni student. It is not worth it.

I have nothing good to say about living on site compared to going to uni and living in halls or in a local town.

Furthermore, the actual college is ran by idiots.
Original post by DiddyDec
I lived there for 2 years. Don't go there.

You can't drink in your rooms and you generally can't really party like your standard uni student. It is not worth it.

I have nothing good to say about living on site compared to going to uni and living in halls or in a local town.

Furthermore, the actual college is ran by idiots.

Haha thats what i was told! I know a lot of people would think that's a bit silly judging a uni because of the student life, but i dont want to be a recluse for 3/4 years!!
Original post by meganrayc
Haha thats what i was told! I know a lot of people would think that's a bit silly judging a uni because of the student life, but i dont want to be a recluse for 3/4 years!!

I didn't go to university there, and thank god I didn't. Go to a proper uni like Harper Adams.
Reply 26
I have offers from Warwickshire, Greenwich, Bishop Burton and hoping to get a reply from writtle soon. I am going to study equine therapy and rehab any suggestions on which would be best? :smile:
Reply 28
Bishop burton is great... Not seen facilities at Warwickshire yet apart from a drive round and will see more next week...not sure about other place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks still cant decide where i want to go, I won't get over to see them living in ireland!
Reply 30
Have u looked on all their websites...u can get some ideas of the area....and facilities...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I have to be honest I'm looking a Warwickshire as there is racehorse trainers close by and I would be looking for work while at college, there facilites look pretty good too but I've seen lots of negative reviews
Reply 32
I suppose it depends if you like to drink and party as the negative comments I've seen come from that type of person..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Because it's isolated a little

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Let me know what u firm as I've applied for vet physio at Warwickshire and equine rehab n therapy at bishop burton...Ireland's not far from me as I'm in Dumfries and Galloway...lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Hope to maybe follow vet physio course hopefully...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got an interview for vet physio and also a conditional for equine therapy and rehab from Warwickshire, at the moment that's probably where I'm most likely to go :smile: bishop Burton looks good too but I would rather go somewhere in the midlands / south if I could
Reply 37
When's your interview for them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
They asked me to come the 7th of Feb but I couldn't make it, they said they'd get me a new date, I am doing another interview for Greenwich over Skype so I might see if I could do that instead
Reply 39
Yes I'm going on 7th...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending