The Student Room Group

Warwickshire college??

Scroll to see replies

If you could let me know what kind of things they ask that would be great :smile:
Reply 41
Yes will let u know..😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you! :smile:
Reply 43
No problem will be in touch..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Just had interview. You had five questions to fill in which gave a basis to be asked at your interview. Had a group discussion on animal testing and a tour of the campus. It was good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What questions did they ask? Was the campus nice :smile:
Reply 46
Name a situation where you had to work as a team....sort of questions...what made you choose this course? Would you accept another course from us if you didnt get into vet physio? Things like that...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Campus was nicer than the photos I saw and wasn't what I expected which was a nice surprise...so quite positive. Will let u know when I hear anything...let me know how u get on too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Anyone heard back from moreton yet after their interviews last week

Posted from TSR Mobile
My brother went there he said it was brilliant for a FE college and he really enjoyed it except the commuting.

He got 4 A*s.

I remember going in the atrium seemed a nice place and their library was really great.
Reply 50
When were u n your brother there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Where are you going?
Reply 53
Warwickshire hopefully if I meet my conditions?
What about u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Warwickshire aswel, haven't had my vet physio interview yet but it'll be that or equine therapy and rehab!
Reply 55
Good...I'm the same....got an offer for vet Physio but they said they would accept me for equine rehab course too...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Might see u there...will you be staying in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
When will accommodation open for moreton morrell halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Do they have an offer holders day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Hi, congratulations on your offers. I have a interview for veterinary nursing in a couple days at the moreton morrell campus and was wondering if anybody had some tips and guidance about the day?
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending