The Student Room Group

Warwickshire college??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by whartonr
I've been given an unconditional offer for Vet Physio starting this September. I had a tour of the campus and wasn't too keen on the accomodation, was thinking of renting off-campus as I drive.. Maybe in Warwick or Leamington (not too far from Moreton Morrell) if anyone else is doing the same course and is interested to share let me know :-)

When was your interview? When did you hear about offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
Original post by Bluebells60
When was your interview? When did you hear about offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Interview was 17th Jan, heard back about a week later after my interview :smile:
Reply 82
Original post by whartonr
I've been given an unconditional offer for Vet Physio starting this September. I had a tour of the campus and wasn't too keen on the accomodation, was thinking of renting off-campus as I drive.. Maybe in Warwick or Leamington (not too far from Moreton Morrell) if anyone else is doing the same course and is interested to share let me know :-)

Have you/are you firming warwickshire then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
If I can get an off-site accommodation sorted then yeah I'll be there in September
Reply 84
How far do you live from the college then? I'm starting in September for same course too. Fingers crossed. Are you still at school or had a year out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
How far do you live from the college then? I'm starting in September for same course too. Fingers crossed. Are you still at school or had a year out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in Telford, Shropshire. You thought about accommodation yet? I took a year out, yourself? :smile:
Reply 86
Would you have been nearer to harper adams then for the vet physio course....I was thinking of halls for first year then maybe getting somewhere outside for subsequent years but I'll see - coming down from The north.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 87
No I'm waiting on exam results

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 88
Well yeah Harper would have been easier for me but they rejected me 👍 lol. Oh I see, that's a long way haha :smile:
Reply 89
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 90
Yeah it sucks.. Hopefully see you in September :smile:
Reply 91
Yes see you in September.. Are you on facebook?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Yeah, Ryan Wharton
Reply 93
I'm jennifer by the way...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 94
I'm jennifer holman by the way...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice to meet you.. Good luck with your offers :smile: see you September!
Reply 95
Reply 96
Original post by EmmaNagle
Thanks very much :smile:

Hi Emma, how did it go yesterday at interview? Let me know when you get your offer xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ya it went really well I think :smile: how long does it take for a decision?
Reply 98
It took about a week for me to hear back from them. Had interview on the Saturday then I heard a week later on the Monday so just over the week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Is this the last one you need to hear from before making a decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending