The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I watched a lot of Spongebob, i loved shows like Dragon Ball Z and stuff. And cartoon network stuff like Johnny Bravo, and Cow and Chicken.
Reply 61
Original post by FanTesticles
yous must all be faggots cuz none of yous mentioned ChuckleVision.

I thought Chucklevision was a given. I have their autographs :biggrin:
Reply 62
Sister, sister and Sooty!!
Not strictly a 90s kid (middle of '95) so mostly stuff like Teletubbies and Tweenies when I was little, and then stuff like Jungle Run, Arthur, Fairly Odd Parents, Mona the Vampire. I vaguely remember Yvon of the Yukon, though barely haha
Yeah, use to watch alot of shows from CBBC, CITV, Cartoon Network and Nick etc. My favorite shows would be Ed, edd and eddy, Cramp Twins, Beyblade, Yu Gi Oh, Art Attack, My parents are aliens, Avatar, any other cool original cartoon network shows. Jungle Run and Dick and Dom was also a great show to watch. Especially when there used to show "Boogies". Personally I grown out watching them when I was 14 years old. Time to move on to Adulthood, feels odd being in my twenties. Plenty of people changed but that happens. I hope I get into uni next year though inshallah.
I was raised on Thomas the Tank Engine, Gladiators and Formula 1.
Yes! I even had Budgie bedsheets. :tongue:

Sabrina the Teenage Witch was a favourite. :smile: Also Fairly Odd Parents, Dexter's Lab, Art Attack, Recess, Rugrats, Power Rangers. There were others but I can't remember!
Reply 67
Has to be The Fresh Prince and Power Rangers. Drake and Josh gets a mention as well, wish I could be as smooth as Drake!
Original post by Maid Marian
Jungle Run and My Parents Are Aliens were my favourites.

Oh my god, jungle run! I'd totally forgotten about that! Oh those monkey statues...

I quite liked Jumanji the cartoon version.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Tom and Jerry :biggrin:
Reply 70
Everything on CN and Boomerang
BODGER AND BADGER :O

Art Attack
Chucklevision
Arthur
Home Farm Twins
Lizzie McGuire
Blue Peter
Even Stevens

The list goes on and on......
Original post by timmy-scott
BODGER AND BADGER :O

Mashed Potato!!!
[video="youtube;Q4n7XPREW1Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4n7XPREW1Y[/video]
I loved Bernard's watch!

I remember:
the smurfs
The snorks ( on in the mornings)
Jamie up on the roof (itv) / digin it when they had ferne cotton and des
Kenene and kel (spelling? )
Pokemon
Digimon
Power rangers in space and mighty morphing with Jason,alpha, zordon, Kimberly and billy
Watched alot of Sabrina too
The magic school bus

Probably watched too much tv :cool:
(edited 10 years ago)
Gotta be Sister Sister!!! 'GO HOME ROGER!'
Original post by The Velour Fog
Also... Does anybody remember a kid's TV show on CBBC, where it was about this girl at school, who would turn into a big furry monster? She had pigtails. That's all I remember

Everyone thinks i'm insane when I say this... but I know this TV show existed!!! I just need the name of it. :'( I've been looking for it for years.

Hi =]

Your question has probably already been answered but: Julia Jekyll and Harriet Hyde ring a bell :smile:

Hope that helps and hope you're well :smile:

xxx
As for my favourite cartoons when I was younger: Ed, Edd and Eddy; Arthur; Hey Arnold; Scooby Doo; Barney; The Flintstones; Wacky Races; My Parents are Aliens; Jungle Run; The Queen's Nose; The Worst Witch; Sabrina the Teenage Witch; Tots TV; Rugrats... I could go on and on :smile:

Hope you're all well :smile:

I feel like seeing how many of these I can find on YouTube now :smile:

xxx
Reply 79
Grizzly Tales for Gruesome Kids!
And Jeopardy on CBBC, utterly utterly terrifying! I have never known anyone else who has watched so I don't know if it's only me that found it scary!

Latest