The Student Room Group

Sending proof of my 2:1

I graduated yesterday and I need to send the uni where I'm doing my masters evidence that I got a 2:1.

They need original documents and want either a letter from my uni or my certificate :/ If I were to send my certificate off to them would I get it back?
Also, should I get sent a letter at some point from my university stating what classification I got? I'm just confused about what exactly I should send?
Reply 1
do they not want an official transcript?
Reply 2
Original post by gmpttt
do they not want an official transcript?

They've just said the certificate or a "letter from your institution" :s-smilie: I guess I could just get a transcript ordered now though incase that would be okay
I would call the admissions dept and as for clarification. As I recall, for my MA, I had to show up with my certificate on registration day - up until that point, a transcript had been fine. I imagine each uni has it's own process and policy, so finding out exactly what they want would make sense.
Your own university will happily write you a letter if you ask them nicely. Wherever your main Registry / student information point is will help you out.
Reply 5
Scan it in and email it to them? In my experience you shouldn't have to part from your official documents.
The evidence I had to send to KCL was a scanned copy of my transcript and degree certificate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending