The Student Room Group

Politecnico di Milano

Hi! Has anyone looked in to the Politecnico university in Milano and has any advice about the architectural design program and the TIP entrance test???:smile:
Reply 1
I am applying :smile:
Original post by LVCIVS

isn't the course at the politecnico in milano taught in english AND italian? A friend of mine wanted to apply but then he found this out :tongue: at least that's what he told me, so he is applying to the politecnico in torino instead where the course is entirely in english
Reply 3
I am pretty sure it is taught entirely in English :smile: Can you check it just in case and tell me what you've found out?
Original post by LVCIVS
I am pretty sure it is taught entirely in English :smile: Can you check it just in case and tell me what you've found out?

Here on the course website it says: official languages: The degree course offers some tracks in Italian and others in English.

https://www4.ceda.polimi.it/manifesti/manifesti/controller/MostraIndirizziPublic.do?evn_default=EVENTO&aa=2013&k_cf=225&k_corso_la=353&ac_ins=0&k_indir=MEC&lang=EN&tipoCorso=ALL_TIPO_CORSO&caricaOffertaInvisibile=false&semestre=ALL_SEMESTRI&jaf_currentWFID=main

Confusing ^^
I think the best thing would be to email the university because italian university webpages are really crap ^^
Oh wait, you want to study architecture, right? :wink: sorry, looked at the wrong course :P to my friend it happened to electronical engeneering
Same thing in architecture... what do they mean by "some tracks"? -.-
Reply 8
As far as I am concerned, the architectural design program is taught both in english and italian, so you won't have any problem. If you're not entirely sure anyway, I recommed you to email the university directly, as italian-girl said.

By the way I live in Milan, if you have any question about the city, feel free to ask.:smile:
hey im wanting to apply to politecnico di milano to study my bachelor in architecture, does anyone have any idea at how hard this entrance exam is and and tips would be greatly appreciated
Reply 10
hey
im about to apply for interior design masters .....can anyone tell me if politecnico has any prerequisites if i had a bachelors in finance.
Original post by Raca
Hi! Has anyone looked in to the Politecnico university in Milano and has any advice about the architectural design program and the TIP entrance test???:smile:

Original post by LVCIVS

Original post by emillie.humphrey
hey im wanting to apply to politecnico di milano to study my bachelor in architecture, does anyone have any idea at how hard this entrance exam is and and tips would be greatly appreciated

Hi guys, I am applying this year. May I know how did you do in the exam? Have you got in? How was the test? And most importantly: do you have any preparatory source in English? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending