The Student Room Group

Edexcel exams mark schemese

When do edexcel mark schemes for this summer's exams release?

Thanks
Hey there. While you're waiting for a reply to your post, we thought we'd give your thread a timely bump.

But don't twiddle your thumbs in the meantime! Kick off your revision and study time by heading to our Learn Together section.

In Learn Together, you'll find interactive study tools to help make your revision quicker and easier. We've also got thousands of handpicked assignments analysed by great teachers, so you can learn from top-marked work. And there's tons more too: get started on Learn Together now!
Reply 2
I'm not sure exactly, it should be some time after results day.
There are unofficial mark schemes that you could look at though :smile:
The actual mark schemes are released to teachers on Results Day, so that students can ask their teachers questions about their marks, for example - "how many marks did I get for question x," "why did I only get x amount of marks" and so on. Some websites publish the mark schemes on their websites on the very day, but you won't find it on Edexcel's website - unless you're a teacher.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kingaaran
The actual mark schemes are released to teachers on Results Day, so that students can ask their teachers questions about their marks, for example - "how many marks did I get for question x," "why did I only get x amount of marks" and so on. Some websites publish the mark schemes on their websites on the very day, but you won't find it on Edexcel's website - unless you're a teacher.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have them in front of me now.
Speak to your teacher to get them off the emporium as they are available.
Original post by m4ths/maths247
I have them in front of me now.
Speak to your teacher to get them off the emporium as they are available.

Really? My teacher said they come out on Results Day. Could you possibly send it to me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Really? My teacher said they come out on Results Day. Could you possibly send it to me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi
Contact your teacher. Hopefully they can help.
I would no be comfortable breaking the rules of the emporium site. :smile:
Reply 7

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2412461
Hi
Contact your teacher. Hopefully they can help.
I would no be comfortable breaking the rules of the emporium site. :smile:

My teacher won't give them to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9

These are great for me because I'm doing A Level Maths, but I really wanted the GCSE Mark scheme, as I had a go at the paper! That site is only for IGCSE.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
These are great for me because I'm doing A Level Maths, but I really wanted the GCSE Mark scheme, as I had a go at the paper! That site is only for IGCSE.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's for A levels actually.

Sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's on the emporium too.
Perhaps a polite email to your teacher may work?
I know most teachers are passionate about helping students.
It's on the emporium too.
Perhaps a polite email to your teacher may work?
I know most teachers are passionate about helping students.

I'll try, but I doubt that he'll give me them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest