The Student Room Group

Best Unis for International Relations

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
LSE
Reply 21
hey, i am expecting A* IN A level Economics, A in A level History and A in A level Physics.. whilst i have C in AS level English and B in AS level maths.... do i stand a chance for BA politics and International studies at warwick -AAA and BA politics of international economy at kings college -AAA.
Original post by Anantveer
hey, i am expecting A* IN A level Economics, A in A level History and A in A level Physics.. whilst i have C in AS level English and B in AS level maths.... do i stand a chance for BA politics and International studies at warwick -AAA and BA politics of international economy at kings college -AAA.

So long as you meet the stated entry requirements then you have a very good chance of getting an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HannerBanner
I've just graduated with a first in IR from Birmingham - definitely worth looking at as an option. I loved having lots of international students on the course with me, as it gave a really wide variety of opinion and experience.

Any questions about the course or the University of Birmingham, please just ask :smile:

HI! I'm an international student and I've applied to International Relations to the university of Birmingham and I was wondering if they offer a lot of opportunities in terms of internships and experience/prestige ? I'm also applying to Cardiff University. Do you know if Birmingham is better than Cardiff orof they are pretty much the same?
Thank you !
Reply 24
Hi did you do the 4 year course with a year abroad?
Top UK schools for IR (or politics and IR) are:
LSE, Oxford, Essex, UCL, Warwick, KCL (War Studies), St Andrews.

Very good, I'd say:
Manchester, Bristol, Sheffield, Exeter, Edinburgh, Nott, SOAS, Durham, Glasgow

I may surely be forgetting some..
Original post by polscistudent
Top UK schools for IR (or politics and IR) are:
LSE, Oxford, Essex, UCL, Warwick, KCL (War Studies), St Andrews.

Very good, I'd say:
Manchester, Bristol, Sheffield, Exeter, Edinburgh, Nott, SOAS, Durham, Glasgow

I may surely be forgetting some..

between Queen Mary, Westminster and royal Holloway university of ldn, which would you say is the best for politics and international relations?

Quick Reply