The Student Room Group

Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, gives birth to Prince George! - MEGATHREAD

Scroll to see replies

How exciting :-)

Just like the Royal wedding, it is uplifting and gives us something to celebrate as a nation. National celebrations are few and far between, I do not think it matters if you follow the Monarchy or not, its about being part of Britain.

Considering this has not happened since Harry and William where born, I think most people will be pretty excited about it. I will be checking for updates!
Reply 41
The Royals could have used this as a real opportunity to show solidarity with the people by using an NHS hospital.
Original post by pjm600
The Royals could have used this as a real opportunity to show solidarity with the people by using an NHS hospital.

lol

The NHS is for peasants, not the most special baby in the history of the universe!

Off with your head!
What if the baby has Harry's hair :sexface:
Reply 44
Original post by Midlander
Good luck, baby scrounger.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agreed with your post up until this part

The child didn't choose to be born or choose to be born to a royal family.
Original post by pjm600

To show even more, they should have chosen one of the 14 trusts identified as grossly failing.
Reply 46
*labour
Original post by Ripper-Roo
I agreed with your post up until this part

The child didn't choose to be born or choose to be born to a royal family.

It's being born into a family of scroungers ergo is a baby scrounger for now.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
To show even more, they should have chosen one of the 14 trusts identified as grossly failing.

Or perhaps they could've paid for the renovation of their luxury mansion themselves rather than charging it to Joe Bloggs.
Reply 49
It's being born into a family of scroungers ergo is a baby scrounger for now.

Although his/her other grandparents (the Middletons) worked quite hard.
Or perhaps they could've paid for the renovation of their luxury mansion themselves rather than charging it to Joe Bloggs.

One needs diamond chandeliers and Hockneys on the wall to properly set off the new baby's rosy cheeks.
Original post by James A
Stop making a big deal out of it.

yep. just a baby..
Reply 52
Original post by danny111
Yea it's more in your face, but it's only as much in your face as you let it to be...

Indeed, but to completely avoid it I'm fairly confident one would have to impose a media blackout on oneself for at least the next month.
Original post by Lucky-Roll
yep. just a baby..

This.
Reply 54
Original post by Astrtricks
Just got woken up by my brother shouting this and throttling me after 4 hours of sleep. Anyway the title says it all

BBC News

Not much coming from anybody gonna be along time before something else is said officially.

Edit: Seriously I got a negg... it's news not my opinion.

People who actually care are those who have nothing else to do in their life but obsess about other's lives. It's just a baby. Who cares.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by James A
This.

??
Reply 56
Who gives a ****...
He's in labour too.

_47702327_jex_671707_de27-1.jpg
Who cares.
A woman who has barely worked a day in her life is having a baby.
Woop de doop
Original post by Ripper-Roo
Although his/her other grandparents (the Middletons) worked quite hard.

Lots of people work hard, doesn't mean they get any reward for it. They hit the jackpot when they found she could mooch off a Windsor for life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending