The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Any current undergraduate students at QMUL?

Hey guys. So I'm going to be starting a Computer Science course this September. And right now I might be getting a good part-time job opportunity but I need to know a lil' bit about the schedule of classes. Like at least to have some general idea of the timing.
Could anybody help me out here? Cheers.
Reply 1
Hey
I'm going to be starting computer science and business management at QMUL this September too.
I guess it depends on if you picked a full time or part time degree. what did you pick?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Rajvir
Hey
I'm going to be starting computer science and business management at QMUL this September too.
I guess it depends on if you picked a full time or part time degree. what did you pick?

I picked the full-time one.
Reply 3
Original post by fanbanger
I picked the full-time one.

I'm no expert but I would say an average of 15 hours per week
Reply 4
Original post by fanbanger
Hey guys. So I'm going to be starting a Computer Science course this September. And right now I might be getting a good part-time job opportunity but I need to know a lil' bit about the schedule of classes. Like at least to have some general idea of the timing.
Could anybody help me out here? Cheers.

You won't know your timetable till you get there, and even then CS department is terrible, every term they mess up and things can changed around in the first few weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending