The Student Room Group

CYI Form

Hey,

I have completed my CYI form about 3 weeks ago and sent it off, was just wondering how long does it take to process and do you get any sort of notification that it has been received or accepted?

Thanks
Original post by Zolaboony
Hey,

I have completed my CYI form about 3 weeks ago and sent it off, was just wondering how long does it take to process and do you get any sort of notification that it has been received or accepted?

Thanks

It can take them a while as they have to assess your whole application, which can take a couple of weeks, plus they're behind already.
Hey,

Thanks

You won't get any notification that it's been received until they process it.

Just to check, have you done the standard assessment based on the 11/12 tax year already? The CYI only gets processed after this.
Reply 3
Original post by applicationa
You won't get any notification that it's been received until they process it.

Just to check, have you done the standard assessment based on the 11/12 tax year already? The CYI only gets processed after this.

Yep I applied normally for this year and signed the declaration etc etc then completed the CYI form. Any idea how long it will take (roughly)?
Yep I applied normally for this year and signed the declaration etc etc then completed the CYI form. Any idea how long it will take (roughly)?

A CYI is processed in the same workflow with other financial correspondence, so 20 working days.
Reply 5
Original post by applicationa
A CYI is processed in the same workflow with other financial correspondence, so 20 working days.

Thanks, well it has just been over 20 days so I'll wait a week or so and see what happens then call them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending