The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

International foundation programme Sep. 13' Intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I found a shreyash on fb from Pune who was married. Anyways u send me a request!! Name is Sahil Haque from dubai ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 21
What is your profile picture like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Me along with two friends

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Can you give me your email address? That'll make it easier for me to find you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Sorry, couldn't find you bud.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Reply 27
Email me your number on [email protected] when you reach. We'll meet up probably :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Hey ! Could you please email me your number instead ? My email address is - [email protected]
I haven't yet got a number.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Even I don't have a number. I'll get one at Heathrow on 21st as soon as I land. Will email you the same. Btw, I'm coming on 21st 12:15PM at heathrow and coventry at 4:30PM, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Ok that's Great ! Firstly how are you are you going to get your number right away? Second, how will you be traveling from London to Coventry? So you are taking a direct flight from Mumbai or Delhi to heathrow or what?
Answer to your question - I will also be arriving on Saturday not sure of the time yet but will be staying in London for 3 days. I Will be coming to coventry on Tuesday only :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
I'm travelling from Mumbai to Heathrow via Dubai (Emirates). Will reach Heathrow at 12:15PM. Will take a National Express Coach from Terminal 3 directly to Coventry. Will get a Lycamobile sim from the airport itself and later, after bank account creation, will get a sim on contract.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Wow man you are so organized ! Great to see that! Are you travelling alone or are you coming with your parents? Tell me one more thing, what are your hobbies ? You like watching movies ? I am a completely desi guy (love bollywood movies) and also like football and cricket. I play only a bit of cricket though :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Hah, I've travelled to Europe many times. I am traveling alone. What about you? And, yes, I have about 800 movies Hollywood and Bollywood. Even I play and watch cricket and football :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Yes I have travelled to Europe many a times before too. My parents will be there with me in coventry for two or three days. Haha that's great ! So you are getting all the movies to coventry ?! I also wanted to Ask you if you are getting any food from India? Like will they allow you to take food in the plane ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Hah, no. There are many Indian restaurants in Coventry :P
Actually, the induction week begins on Monday. So, I suppose you shouldn't miss it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
The thing is that even my sister is coming to UK for her postgraduate and her class starts from next Sunday itself, while ours by 30th. So this is why I will be staying in London along with her and parents for a few days and then coventry by Tuesday :smile: Have you got the timetable or anything like that yet ? Is the course that we will be studying even easy ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
No, we will get the timetable when we enrol :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Alright then Shreyas I will see you next week. Have a safe trip to London and don't forget to email me your mobile number once you get it ! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
You too, sahil :smile: we'll have a great time! Expect my email by 1PM (GMT). Have a safe trip :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending