The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Leap course September 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
From what I can make out our first day is a Monday, looks like it is 23rd sept (if I'm reading it right) if you would like I could meet you at the train station that day to show you where we have to go 😊 as I think we don't start until 1pm that day 😝 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 41
Mine says 16th September and Tuesday? But somewhere else says 19th, I'm so confused x
Reply 42
Omg you're not the only one 😂 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Are you doing the course full or part time? I'm just waiting on that welcome letter! Haha x
Reply 44
Hi

I did this course 2011-2012, it's a really good course and gives you the stepping point into University life.The course is hard work and does require homework as well. There is an end of year exam but it's multiple choice so quite easy if you have any q's you need answering pm me x
Reply 45
I'm doing the full time, it been a long time since I was at school; this ways easier 😊 I keep checking to see if it's been sent out lol.

Hi, lc79. Thank you very much for that offer. I got great vibes off the course interview back in April and I am very optimistic :smile: I will keep you in mind of anything I may need to know x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received an email this morning saying I can enrol from Thursday :smile: , I can't seem to find the timetable where do I find that? I also choose the leap course because people have said its a great course :smile: and I went along to a couple of the UNi open days where they did a talk on the course :smile: xx
Reply 47
Ahhhh I shall wait for the email then 😊 I gained information from my college tutor on this course; if it wasn't for her I would of never heard of it 😞 right timetable, when you log into your student page on the uni website it will automatically take you to the enrolment page, look down the right hand side (under your picture and contact details) you will see a list and there you will find indicative timetable-this is it x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I tried clicking that and it says no indictive timetable available hoping they sort it out soon , when I went for the talk on open day they said UNi days would be Monday , Tuesdays and Fridays 9 am - 3 pm have they changed it now then :smile: x
Reply 49
I'm only doing the course part time, and just to let you know I finished my enrolment today, so maybe the problem is if your only doing full time? X
Reply 50
Ah that maybe why you could enrol Katie. 😜 1pink3blue my timetable only started showing last week! It says Monday: 13:00 - 16:00 tues is all day with an hour break and the other day I have is Thursday, if I ever get I enrol that is lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Hi I start the 60 credit part time in September in Wolverhampton, I've looked at timetable and can't work out when we are actually in, am I right in thinking its Monday afternoon then either Tuesdaymorning or afternoon? Doesn't fill me with confidence that I can't even understand the timetable lol
Reply 52
I don't understand it at all!! Lol I thought we were only in one day a week and then two days abit further down the line. What are you hoping to do after? X
Reply 53
Original post by Katie509
I don't understand it at all!! Lol I thought we were only in one day a week and then two days abit further down the line. What are you hoping to do after? X

you might only be one day a week chick, I'm full-time remember :smile: I want to do children's nursing; this is what I wanted to do when I left school, but 15 years and four children later I'm ready with the parenting experience to boot :wink: can't wait x
Hi finally been able to enrol :smile: and my timetable is now visable :smile: am I right in thinking we are in 1-4 Monday , 11-2 Tuesdays and 9 -3 Thursdays with a 2 hour break ? Xxx
Reply 55
Original post by 1pinkand3blue
Hi finally been able to enrol :smile: and my timetable is now visable :smile: am I right in thinking we are in 1-4 Monday , 11-2 Tuesdays and 9 -3 Thursdays with a 2 hour break ? Xxx

I enrolled yesterday too :colondollar: I'm going up Monday for the id thingy bit hehe x ermmm the timetable is worse than my daughters to decipher if I'm honest :frown:

Monday is 1pm-4pm, Tues is 9am-11am then 12pm-2pm, Thurs is 9am-11am then 1pm-3pm

so you sort of had it sorted you just didn't notice the extra few hours on the Tues afternoon :smile: but then again that's supposing I got it right, I think it is though x
Reply 56
Hi

Your induction day for the Leap is the 17th, you should receive an email soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Thanks a lot mate. Just on my way home from enrolment 😊 can't wait now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not long now :smile: I need to go and sort out my Id check tomorrow at uni , how long did it take to do the final part of enrolment ? I received a text earlier asking to confirm I was doing the course full time or part time has anyone else received one x
Reply 59
I know can't wait :tongue: I was only in the building like 5 mins for the id check, amazing really hehe. I haven't received a text off them for anything since April. x

Feel free to add me on facebook if you wish, as you will be stuck with me haha :eek: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending