The Student Room Group

Access Students Confirming Results For Adult Nursing

Ok so i've firmed a place at the UEA for Adult Nursing, literally only just got my grades back. I got a temporary certificate, how do i now let my uni know? I can see a million different advice pages on A level results but what about access? Does anyone know? Apparently i have to photocopy them? Confused?!?
Best thing to do is ask UEA what you should do. I can't offer much advice because, as you say, there isn't really a standard way of doing these things for Access students and I had to do nothing because my tutor sent everyone's results to their respective universities. She did, however, send confirmed results, whereas I have a temporary certificate, like yourself, where the results are only provisional. The university may accept that for moment and then wish to see a proper certificate at a later date.
Reply 2
Original post by TheMagicRat
Best thing to do is ask UEA what you should do. I can't offer much advice because, as you say, there isn't really a standard way of doing these things for Access students and I had to do nothing because my tutor sent everyone's results to their respective universities. She did, however, send confirmed results, whereas I have a temporary certificate, like yourself, where the results are only provisional. The university may accept that for moment and then wish to see a proper certificate at a later date.

Thank you, it's so confusing. I think like you said it's gonna be easier to just call them and ask. :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending