The Student Room Group

confused about my certificate

On my certificate is says Bachelor of science*second class honours first division.

It doesn't have (HONS) after BSc. My friend from a different uni has (hons) after BSc. Does that matter?*

Did a graduate with honours? :confused:

I did 360 creds
Reply 1
Original post by cnc2013
On my certificate is says Bachelor of science*second class honours first division.

It doesn't have (HONS) after BSc. My friend from a different uni has (hons) after BSc. Does that matter?*

I did 360 creds

Probably different uni's have different way of putting hons.Mine was 'Bachelor of Arts with Honours First Class in xxxxxx'
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by cnc2013

I did 360 creds

There is only one class of degree without honours and it is called either a pass or an ordinary degree. It doesn't have grade divisions. Yours is an honours degree. (And I think you would have known about it before now if you weren't going to graduate with honours, don't you?)
Original post by cnc2013

I did 360 creds

By virtue of having a 2:1, you have an honours degree. Ordinary degrees aren't classified

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending