The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

**kube radio**

Since people are now starting to get excited about coming to Keele, I thought I'd post this here:

FRESHERS!
Whatever you like, there's a place for you at KUBE Radio Keele!
Whether you have any experience in radio or not, we want you to help us provide talk, news, sports, music and all flavours of awesome content.
We broadcast in the SU, and online at kuberadio.com during term time, and there are loads of ways for you to get involved. Check our website out, fill out an application, come and see us at Freshers' Fair and don't forget to listen during Freshers' week, at kuberadio.com/listen.

If you don't want to actually present on the radio, you don't have to, there is a wide variety of teams you can join, including Music, Events, Marketing, News, Production or Technical!

Any questions feel free to ask away
Reply 1
Original post by Harpoon
Since people are now starting to get excited about coming to Keele, I thought I'd post this here:

If you don't want to actually present on the radio, you don't have to, there is a wide variety of teams you can join, including Music, Events, Marketing, News, Production or Technical!

Any questions feel free to ask away

Do you have any additional info on the other teams such as marketing, news, production etc.?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by al0
Do you have any additional info on the other teams such as marketing, news, production etc.?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Instead of writing it all out, here's the link: http://kuberadio.com/about/teamkube/ that has all the information on it!

Quick Reply

Latest