The Student Room Group

The McDonalds Thread Mk II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gugol
They don't really ask for them directly. I believe it's one of the parts you need to fill up in the online application which they print and bring to the interview. They'll ask you questions based on that.

Whether they check them I can't say. I asked my referees and they said they never got any call. Do give their numbers if you are asked. No need for written ones normally.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yeah the thing is though there was no mention of referees on my application form, I looked at the application a few months ago and it required two references but now that I applied there was no mention of it
Reply 5001
Original post by arcenciel21
Yeah the thing is though there was no mention of referees on my application form, I looked at the application a few months ago and it required two references but now that I applied there was no mention of it

They may have changed the form. In that case they may ask for them later on or may even not ask for them.

Original post by gugol
They may have changed the form. In that case they may ask for them later on or may even not ask for them.

Actually, I dont know what is going on with the forms as just the other day I went on to take a look at the application and it asked things like 'what do you do in your free time' however I didnt fill out the form, then today i went on and that question wasnt there either... wtf?
Reply 5003
I have a small question. As I mentioned a few days ago, I advertised my shift for this week online. Today I got an email that says "Your Request for Advertised shift is Approved". I just checked my schedule and I am effectively not scheduled for that shift anymore: the box for that day is now blank. Does that mean I don't have to go?
Original post by gugol
I have a small question. As I mentioned a few days ago, I advertised my shift for this week online. Today I got an email that says "Your Request for Advertised shift is Approved". I just checked my schedule and I am effectively not scheduled for that shift anymore: the box for that day is now blank. Does that mean I don't have to go?

If the shift has gone from your schedule, you're no longer scheduled.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is there any way of viewing your payslip on ourlounge? I normally get emailed one although this week I haven't got one (I have been paid though, so the important bit is all good!).
Reply 5006
Original post by loperdoper
Is there any way of viewing your payslip on ourlounge? I normally get emailed one although this week I haven't got one (I have been paid though, so the important bit is all good!).

It's on my stuff
Original post by s333
It's on my stuff

Ah alright thanks!
Reply 5008
(edited 7 years ago)
someone help please

So apparently I have to give my exact uniform measurements at the welcome meeting however i dont have a tape to measure myself, are the uniforms really that diferent to high street sizes? are they on the small or bigger side? all my shirts are size 16 and all my trousers are a size 12. how do u think this would translate to mcdonalds sizes?? :frown: im a girl btw
someone help please

So apparently I have to give my exact uniform measurements at the welcome meeting however i dont have a tape to measure myself, are the uniforms really that diferent to high street sizes? are they on the small or bigger side? all my shirts are size 16 and all my trousers are a size 12. how do u think this would translate to mcdonalds sizes?? :frown: im a girl btw

Get a size up to be safe, because then at least you can wear it for a few shifts before moving down a size if need be. If you're not wearing a lobby shirt, then your shirt will be S/M/L, so probably a Medium?
Original post by loperdoper
Get a size up to be safe, because then at least you can wear it for a few shifts before moving down a size if need be. If you're not wearing a lobby shirt, then your shirt will be S/M/L, so probably a Medium?

well the guide says a large shirt is a size 16-18 (what the hell, it fits three sizes??) pretty much all of my shirts are a size 16 so im guessing this must be my right size.

but it says u have to bring your measurements cause its not like high street sizes -.-
well the guide says a large shirt is a size 16-18 (what the hell, it fits three sizes??) pretty much all of my shirts are a size 16 so im guessing this must be my right size.

but it says u have to bring your measurements cause its not like high street sizes -.-

If you're that worried, go and buy a tape measure
Reply 5013

The sizes are very generous!!
Original post by Tbx
The sizes are very generous!!

Oh no they arent :tongue: They had them of every size so I tried on different sizes and the size 16 trousers just about fit me!! Thats two sizes bigger than all of my trousers which are a size 12. However the shirts are like a high street size. :smile:
Reply 5015
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by prito
Anyone?

Install firefox again
(edited 8 years ago)
Does anyone know how much crew trainers/managers get paid ? I think for crew trainers its £6.90 per hour and for managers £7/8. I spoke to a manager and she said she get paid like £15k a year..wtf
Original post by redleader1
Does anyone know how much crew trainers/managers get paid ? I think for crew trainers its £6.90 per hour and for managers £7/8. I spoke to a manager and she said she get paid like £15k a year..wtf

I'm on £7.90 as a manager, but our assistants are on like £8.40 or so...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shorty94
I'm on £7.90 as a manager, but our assistants are on like £8.40 or so...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Assistants ? Arent you a shift manager ? Who are the assistants ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending