The Student Room Group

Why would my ex-boyfriend add me on facebook?

We dated, then I got annoyed he didn't keep promises, he was immature and defriended him awhile back. I later realised it was a misunderstanding, we both grew up like we needed, and he wrote to me today, many months later, and then refriended me on facebook. Guys, what would make you suddenly refriend an ex girlfriend?
Reply 1
'HE ADDED ME ON FACEBOOK, WHAT KIND OF CRYPTIC MESSAGE IS THIS?!'

you're over analysing it, OP
Original post by unitednations38
We dated, then I got annoyed he didn't keep promises, he was immature and defriended him awhile back. I later realised it was a misunderstanding, we both grew up like we needed, and he wrote to me today, many months later, and then refriended me on facebook. Guys, what would make you suddenly refriend an ex girlfriend?

He wants to get jiggy with you again.
Trying to increase friends list on fb?
Original post by unitednations38

maybe to see how you may have changed overtime
Probably no real reason. I added my ex recently purely to be nosy as I haven't seen him in 3 years and wondered what he was doing. Turns out not a lot! Don't read too much into it.
Reply 6
Original post by Mia_baines
Trying to increase friends list on fb?

this, mine defriended me again after insulting me
:dice:

Your pics
Reply 8
Original post by Felix Felicis
:dice:

Your pics

Precisely, revenge masturbation.

Posted from TSR Mobile