The Student Room Group

Girls: HAVING SEX AT UNI!!

I have always wondered what a girls thoughts are before attending university.

Alot of guys want to top the charts for sleeping with as many girls as possible.

Do girls also have the same goal?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not every uni has pussy on tap. The dumber the uni the more promiscuous the girls are tbh. If you go to Lincoln or De Montfort or other Polys like anything with "Metropolitan" attached you'll find plenty of dumb good looking girls and they put out easily, at least according to my friends.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by 2ndClass
Not every uni has pussy on tap. The dumber the uni the more promiscuous the girls are tbh. If you go to Lincoln or De Montfort or other Polys like anything with "Metropolitan" attached you'll find plenty of dumb good looking girls and they put out easily, at least according to my friends.

Maybe your friends are just trying to give off a ladish impression that they get loads of girls?
I doubt many do, no.
Reply 4
You want a tip? Girls at uni will do ANYTHING to be popular. Social status within the class/year group is all-important. So they all need to accessorize with various things: gym membership, nights out, shoes, nice clothes, hippy/'nice' activity, keeping a superficial hand in all kinds of social circles basically. One of those accessories is a guy. Not just any guy, but a guy who has access to various social circles (politics, sports, all kinds of clubs) who is popular with the rest of the class or year group. Without a guy, her girl friends wonder what's wrong with her and begin to ostracise her. So be that guy.
Reply 5
Original post by Picaa
You want a tip? Girls at uni will do ANYTHING to be popular. Social status within the class/year group is all-important. So they all need to accessorize with various things: gym membership, nights out, shoes, nice clothes, hippy/'nice' activity, keeping a superficial hand in all kinds of social circles basically. One of those accessories is a guy. Not just any guy, but a guy who has access to various social circles (politics, sports, all kinds of clubs) who is popular with the rest of the class or year group. Without a guy, her girl friends wonder what's wrong with her and begin to ostracise her. So be that guy.

Most ridiculous thing i've read on TSR in a while. That's saying something.
Reply 6
Original post by Picaa

Sounds like the premise to mean girls
I remember answering a thread like this before I went to uni :daydreaming: good times.
Original post by Picaa

What about LDRs?
Reply 9
Original post by desdemonata
What about LDRs?

It can work as long as both take it as an opportunity: 'when the cat's away the mice will play'.
Reply 10
Sorry what are LDRS?
Original post by ShibbyOnDown
Sorry what are LDRS?

Long distance relationships, I believe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by desdemonata
What about LDRs?

I don't think light dependent resistors are really relevant.
Reply 13
Original post by Delphinus
Most ridiculous thing i've read on TSR in a while. That's saying something.

I only ever speak the uncomfortable truth here. Nothing to gain from sweetening the bitter pill. There is such a thing as sex at university, and that means both girls and boys will play. Vote this down if you like, because it's a source of pleasure to me to tell the truth other people would prefer kept secret. Most societies at university are majority filled with people who joined them just for the opportunity to meet the opposite sex and get laid. That's basically what Fresher's Week is for. Boy meets girl and girl meets boy.
Do you go to Uni to get laid on a daily basis, or do you go there to get an education?
Reply 15
you're doing that thing where you think all girls think the same
Original post by Pterodactyl
I don't think light dependent resistors are really relevant.

I laughed harder at this than I should have xD
It takes all sorts to make a world, some will and some won't!
Reply 18
Original post by Picaa

Plenty of girls go through university without the aforementioned accessory 'guy'. Plenty of other girls meet a boyfriend at university who doesn't have access to 'various social circles', instead they are just a regular, quiet guy.

There are also many girls who love to be single, and would never ostracise a friend because she too were single.

What you say actually makes no sense.

Original post by Picaa
I only ever speak the uncomfortable truth here. Nothing to gain from sweetening the bitter pill. There is such a thing as sex at university, and that means both girls and boys will play. Vote this down if you like, because it's a source of pleasure to me to tell the truth other people would prefer kept secret. Most societies at university are majority filled with people who joined them just for the opportunity to meet the opposite sex and get laid. That's basically what Fresher's Week is for. Boy meets girl and girl meets boy.

I didn't actually neg you, 4 other people did.

Writing in bold: What happened to all the people looking for an education and qualifications to increase their job prospects? Did they get eaten alive by all the sex-obsessed freshers you speak of? :K: :gasp:
Reply 19
Original post by Matt_dragon
Do you go to Uni to get laid on a daily basis, or do you go there to get an education?

the former.

Quick Reply

Latest