The Student Room Group

ScotQuals Meet!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AspiringMedic8
The people from Glasgow could get the train in to Edinburgh together, first meeting in Glasgow. What do you think of that?

I can hardly dictate how you all will get to Edinburgh, can I? You can do whatever yous want. :tongue:

Original post by ladymarshmallow
LOL, he would. :tongue: Even just "Lady" would be slightly more flattering
PRSOM

It conjures the image of you as some sort of swamp-dwelling beast. Twigs in your hair and all. :tongue:

Lady is just so much more refined and reminds me of why I got into medicine.
(edited 10 years ago)
The people from Glasgow could get the train in to Edinburgh together, first meeting in Glasgow. What do you think of that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

well we will need to find out whos from glasgow :tongue:
Reply 22
Andrewmc96 and I may be interested in attending. :smile:
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Except FOM. He would call you "Marshy."

Please just tell him your real name. I cringe everytime I see the word Marshy.

When I finally get around to doing my vocaroo thing I'm gonna do a shout out to 'Marshy' Scott, just to annoy ya. I'll make sure I quote you as well.
Original post by TheFOMaster
When I finally get around to doing my vocaroo thing I'm gonna do a shout out to 'Marshy' Scott, just to annoy ya. I'll make sure I quote you as well.

I will squat you at this meet, son.
I will squat you at this meet, son.

You'll... squat me? I don't know what that means but I think I should be scared >.> not my fault I don't know her name :tongue: I ain't calling her 'Lady' though, doesn't sound right :tongue:

Edit: Oh... I get it, like a fly... I'd like to see you try :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Hey guys...... :colone:
I can hardly dictate how you all will get to Edinburgh, can I? You can do whatever yous want. :tongue:

It conjures the image of you as some sort of swamp-dwelling beast. Twigs in your hair and all. :tongue:

Lady is just so much more refined and reminds me of why I got into medicine.

Lol, I just read this in your voice. :tongue:
Original post by hollieeilloh
Hey guys...... :colone:

Hiya Hollie! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww I wish I was still at school doing my exams so I could join in I love TSR meets :tongue:

Yes I was being nosey when I saw a Scottish thread :awesome:
Reply 30
You'll... squat me? I don't know what that means but I think I should be scared >.> not my fault I don't know her name :tongue: I ain't calling her 'Lady' though, doesn't sound right :tongue:

Original post by ladymarshmallow
Lol, I just read this in your voice. :tongue:

LadyMarshmallow, I think he is subtly asking for your name :teehee:
Original post by -Neuro-

I noticed this too... :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -Neuro-

Maybe I already know it and she doesn't want it publically revealed :tongue: or maybe I was referring to when Scott said: "Please just tell him your real name" or maybe I'm asking for her name. You'll never know. Anyway, my guess is she's a Lauren :smile:
Maybe I already know it and she doesn't want it publically revealed :tongue: or maybe I was referring to when Scott said: "Please just tell him your real name" or maybe I'm asking for her name. You'll never know. Anyway, my guess is she's a Lauren :smile:

She's definitely not a Lauren!

Posted from TSR Mobile
x
/QUOTE]

P.s I may just gatecrash and convince you to tell me the plans when we're at the mods meet. :teehee:

(If you'll be there.)

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was the first name I saw after looking at her picture :lol: Infact, I may change mine... something from the Binding of Isaac maybe :awesome:
It was the first name I saw after looking at her picture :lol: Infact, I may change mine... something from the Binding of Isaac maybe :awesome:

Will you ever shut up about the Binding of Isaac? :rolleyes: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will you ever shut up about the Binding of Isaac? :rolleyes: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had the most amazing run earlier, but I screwed up near the end and it was with a character I haven't completed it with yet so I would've got a new item out of it :frown:
Had the most amazing run earlier, but I screwed up near the end and it was with a character I haven't completed it with yet so I would've got a new item out of it :frown:

Poor soul :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, my name is Ailsa, guys :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending