Original post by XingBairong
INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20th Feb, just got an email!!!!!!!

this made my day!!!

Same here! mine's at 3:30 pm. yours?:biggrin:
Original post by ocim95
Same here! mine's at 3:30 pm. yours?:biggrin:

4.20pm :biggrin:
Congratulations on your interview guys!! :smile: if you don't mind me asking, what were your UKCAT scores like? :smile:
Original post by Somebody503
Congratulations on your interview guys!! :smile: if you don't mind me asking, what were your UKCAT scores like? :smile:

Reply 484

2920 or somewhere around that :biggrin:
Reply 485
Does anyone have any last minute interview tips. Interview is tomorrow !!!!!!!!!! Very nervous
Original post by meurge
Does anyone have any last minute interview tips. Interview is tomorrow !!!!!!!!!! Very nervous

Me too! When is yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 487
Original post by meurge

Just chill out tonight. My interviewers were super nice and really just wanted to find out who I was. Just be yourself and talk to them. Draw from your experiences to answer questions. You might even enjoy it. :smile:

Congrats on an interview, the hardest part is pretty much over. :smile:

Good luck! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 488
Original post by RebeccaNeilson
Me too! When is yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

At 16:20, so probably one of the last
Reply 489
Original post by KerryMan
Just chill out tonight. My interviewers were super nice and really just wanted to find out who I was. Just be yourself and talk to them. Draw from your experiences to answer questions. You might even enjoy it. :smile:

Congrats on an interview, the hardest part is pretty much over. :smile:

Good luck! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks a lot
Does anyone know the proportion of candidates who get an interview receive offers?
Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex
Does anyone know the proportion of candidates who get an interview receive offers?

For the last few years, St Andrews has interviewed around 500 people and given out around 200 offers
Original post by Shengis14
For the last few years, St Andrews has interviewed around 500 people and given out around 200 offers

Ooh, thats quite competitive, but its not just the interview that decides everything though is it? Do you think that the interview is a big factor in getting an offer? I know that its around 20% of the total marking criteria, but I feel that if someone cannot communicate properly, it would be more off putting than the rest of the marking areas.
Reply 493
How has everyone's intereview gone?
Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex
Ooh, thats quite competitive, but its not just the interview that decides everything though is it? Do you think that the interview is a big factor in getting an offer? I know that its around 20% of the total marking criteria, but I feel that if someone cannot communicate properly, it would be more off putting than the rest of the marking areas.

20% isn't a massive chunk, but it's a fair amount. As those invited to interview will have the academics, UKCAT etc to be potentially made an offer (they'd reject you otherwise), you still have to do well in the interview to actually get an offer.
If that makes sense.
Reply 495
I just got an interview for the 25th of February :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations! :smile: what was your UKCAT if you dont mind me asking? Still waiting to hear!!
Reply 497
Congratulations! :smile: what was your UKCAT if you dont mind me asking? Still waiting to hear!!

810 average :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 498
Original post by staple321

Haha a lot of people ask stats when someone gets an interview, hoping that their stats would be similar and give them a bit of hope, but I'm guessing when they see your ukcat score they're like 'ohhh crap.'
Reply 499
Original post by arn4v
How has everyone's intereview gone?

My interview was a disaster. The interviewers were by no means friendly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending