The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London applicants for 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PretzelLogic
Comparative Literature, to be honest I'm still awaiting a decision to be made with regards to my accommodation as well- they said that they should get back to me before 4 today but this is one hell of an anxious wait! haha and yourself?

That must be even worse, I'm kinda glad I'm living at home, less stress of getting a place to stay :P And I'm doing Biomedical Engineering, I've yet to meet anyone doing the same thing
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
It says for the student oyster card that you need your enrolment ID from King's so is that just the King's username for your IT account and stuff??
Original post by aaronc789
It says for the student oyster card that you need your enrolment ID from King's so is that just the King's username for your IT account and stuff??

Yeah I think so, it's a pain having to wait to get one though
Original post by Avisaur
Yeah I think so, it's a pain having to wait to get one though

I haven't had anything about enrolment yet either!
Original post by Avisaur
That must be even worse, I'm kinda glad I'm living at home, less stress of getting a place to stay :P And I'm doing Biomedical Engineering, I've yet to meet anyone doing the same thing

I'm doing biomedical engineering too! :biggrin:
Original post by PretzelLogic
haha likewise

I haven't heard anything yet either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wackadoo
I'm doing biomedical engineering too! :biggrin:

Finally! I thought I'd have to wait until the course actually started to meet someone else doing it
Original post by Avisaur
Finally! I thought I'd have to wait until the course actually started to meet someone else doing it

I wonder exactly how many people do biomedical engineering at Kings. Are you looking forward to starting?
I wonder exactly how many people do biomedical engineering at Kings. Are you looking forward to starting?

Me too, I don't think there will be too many of us though, but I can't wait to start, I've wanted to study it for years. What about you?
Does anybody know of any facebook groups you can join and talk to those sharing your accommodation or studying the same course as you? I want to get to know some people before I go but I cant find anything :frown:
Original post by Avisaur
Me too, I don't think there will be too many of us though, but I can't wait to start, I've wanted to study it for years. What about you?

Yeah, I'm really excited. This year I've been on a gap year so I've been waiting to start for ages. The course looks so good too.
Yeah, I'm really excited. This year I've been on a gap year so I've been waiting to start for ages. The course looks so good too.

Me too, I had to resit this last year >.< it's been a pain, but it's been worth it too, considering I got into King's :P But yeah, the course looks really good too, I don't think there's a module I don't like the sound of.
Original post by Chelsealee95
Does anybody know of any facebook groups you can join and talk to those sharing your accommodation or studying the same course as you? I want to get to know some people before I go but I cant find anything :frown:

:yy:
Hi there,

Has anyone here rejected kings to re-apply? Were you offered your place again? Is there some sort of blacklist that kings puts you on?

Thanks guys!
Would anybody be willing to trade an en-suite at Champion Hill with any residence preferably closer to the Strand Campus? I know King's College Hospital is close to the residence, if that helps at all.
Thanks
Any philosophers living in the Hampstead residence?
Original post by Justineleith
Me and so am I! Especially for freshers week! Where are you commuting from?

i am commuting from hertfordshire so it only takes around 40 minutes, you?? and i know!! how do we make friends to go to freshers week with haahah
Original post by Elle333
I'm travelling from home too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

omgg where from? I feel much better now!
Original post by KrazyHusna
Any History students? I got AAB but they still let me in. I thank you O Kings!
Also I just payed booking fee at Stamford Street Apartments? Anybody visited it? What is the room size?

hiiii i am a history student too!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by nelly456
omgg where from? I feel much better now!

Borderline Essex/east London what about you? And what campus you at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest