The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London applicants for 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by princessdie
Have many people received their IT logins yet? Worried about not having mine

I haven't received mine yet either. You're supposed to get an email with the password and username. I found these in the offer letter I got in March. I tried using them but it didn't work. I sent an email asking about the email but they haven't answered. I'll try calling again. Maybe it has something to do with the course? I'll be doing international development, which is new so maybe they haven't sorted everything out yet?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2781
Original post by viconynoya58
I haven't received mine yet either. You're supposed to get an email with the password and username. I found these in the offer letter I got in March. I tried using them but it didn't work. I sent an email asking about the email but they haven't answered. I'll try calling again. Maybe it has something to do with the course? I'll be doing international development, which is new so maybe they haven't sorted everything out yet?

I'd give them a call. They told me that enrolment was sent out according to your course so you should hear next week hopefully.

I wouldn't stress, enrolment can be done on the day as well but I understand it's always nice to get a head start on these things.
Anybody going to be studying pharmacy at Kings? I haven't found anyone yet and I'm super nervous. It would be good to talk to someone on the same course

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by viconynoya58

I'm doing PIE so also kind of new, realised last night the email was for some unbeknown reason in my junk folder (even though all other KCL correspondence wasn't). If you haven't checked that I might give it a go before ringing
Heyy, I'm doing adult nursing :smile: Does anyone understand how to create your online profile? confuseddd. And what fresher's events are people going to:tongue:?
For the induction day it says we need confirmation of our place at the uni. Is the just our Certificate of Enrollment?
It also asks for our original qualifications, but obviously I don't have those certificates yet. What am I supposed to bring along? And is evidence of sponsorship just my SFE letter?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ALawApplicant
For the induction day it says we need confirmation of our place at the uni. Is the just our Certificate of Enrollment?
It also asks for our original qualifications, but obviously I don't have those certificates yet. What am I supposed to bring along? And is evidence of sponsorship just my SFE letter?

I'm a bit confused by that myself as well. I'm bringing the UCAS confirmation letter, Certificate of Enrolment, Affirmation of Accomodation, Passport. I only have my GCSE certificates not my A-level one, so that's not that helpful. Anybody know?
Hi all, I was just wondering what we should do in teh way of Oyster Cards. Can we apply for one straight away or do we have to wait until we are full enrolled KCL students as I am aware there are discounts for University of London students.

Thanks in advance
Original post by PretzelLogic
Hi all, I was just wondering what we should do in teh way of Oyster Cards. Can we apply for one straight away or do we have to wait until we are full enrolled KCL students as I am aware there are discounts for University of London students.

Thanks in advance

I don't think we can apply for them until we've enrolled because I'm sure we need a stamp from the uni confirming our place....

Posted from TSR Mobile
do i have to bring my A level results with me when i enrol, im really confused coz i cant access them
I don't think we do have to is assumed the proof of grades was for international students. (At least I hope so my offer was AAA and I only got A*AB)
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Mike.Ross
Nope :smile:

Thanks i was having a mini heart attack :biggrin:
Original post by princessdie
I don't think we do have to is assumed the proof of grades was for international students. (At least I hope so my offer was AAA and I only got A*AB

Yh thats what i was thinking but yh we dont need to bring any proof which is good for me
hi guys, was just wondering if any of you have already got their modules approved ? I`m doing history and not sure whether it`s normal that my status in module registration is still on " ENT " ....
Original post by hilaryfierce
hi guys, was just wondering if any of you have already got their modules approved ? I`m doing history and not sure whether it`s normal that my status in module registration is still on " ENT " ....

I'm doing English but my module choices still say 'ENT' as well :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by lilacwanda28
I'm doing English but my module choices still say 'ENT' as well :biggrin::biggrin:

hi there, oh thank god I`m definitely relieved now. However, the strange thing is that I don`t have any access to the modules anymore - my student record is simply missing the link ?!
Do we choose our modules during induction week?
Original post by hilaryfierce
hi there, oh thank god I`m definitely relieved now. However, the strange thing is that I don`t have any access to the modules anymore - my student record is simply missing the link ?!

yeah same here! One of my mates pointed it out as well and when I logged back on I couldn't see it either. Maybe because it's past the deadline so they've taken the section down (I think the deadline was yesterday...)
Original post by lilacwanda28
yeah same here! One of my mates pointed it out as well and when I logged back on I couldn't see it either. Maybe because it's past the deadline so they've taken the section down (I think the deadline was yesterday...)

Yes, exactly my assumption, too - let's hope for the best... I think they would inform you if anything hadn't worked out as it should've ....
Original post by ALawApplicant
Do we choose our modules during induction week?

Mhh not quite - you were supposed to choose them by yesterday 10am - and only if you had already set up your IT account... If you haven't submitted your preferences yet, I'd simply call them :smile:))

Quick Reply

Latest