The Student Room Group

LLB Law Books for sale

Hi everyone,

I have some of my law books for sale which include the following and all of which are in excellent, like new condition having only been used once or twice:

If you're interested, then please message me. I've also put these up on Gumtree and can only sell if you're able to come to Stratford to collect with cash only.

Routledge Revision Contract Law Q&A 2011-2012 (Questions and Answers) - £4

Law Express Question and Answer: Contract Law (Q&A Revision Guide) - £4

Law Express Question and Answer: Criminal Law (Q&A Revision Guide) - £4

English Legal System by Catherine Elliott and Frances Quinn (13th Edition/2012-2013) - £10

Oxford Criminal Law Q&A 2012-2013 (Questions and Answers) - £3

Law Express Question and Answer: English Legal System (Q&A Revision Guide) - £3

I'm selling these at a huge bargain price only because I don't need them anymore and it's much cheaper than buying elsewhere like Amazon and/or Waterstones.

I kept the books in really good condition - they're literally brand new as I only flicked through a few pages of each book and didn't really need them when I was studying for those modules.

Thanks for looking and if you're interested, then please do message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Hey there. While you're waiting for a reply to your post, we thought we'd give your thread a timely bump.

But don't twiddle your thumbs in the meantime! Kick off your revision and study time by heading to our Learn Together section.

In Learn Together, you'll find interactive study tools to help make your revision quicker and easier. We've also got thousands of handpicked assignments analysed by great teachers, so you can learn from top-marked work. And there's tons more too: get started on Learn Together now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending