Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Rant: Abercrombie & Fitch!!!!!!!!!!!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I had ordered a polo shirt from them, it arrived today from the states and OMG the thing had like 11 cuts and tears on the collar and seam. Now i have to waste time sending this **** back to them, and worse still it looks like they have run out of the colour I have so i cant even get an exchange! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Warning never buy anything from these people selling factory rejects.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    That's well strange! I've ordered loads off the website and have never had a problem! Did you have to pay to send it back?! If yes - well unfair!

-x-
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im not sure if i'll have to pay for it, im pretty sure i dont but still, the shirt looked well good the fit of it was excellent.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Write a complaint letter and demand your money back for the return at least! They might even give you compensation back if you write a stern enough one

I am a strong believe in complaining if you don't get good service, wrote a letter to Debenhams a while back and got £10 compensation.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    me too, def write a strongly worded letter, mention that u and friends etc will be put off their company and u always get money!!x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AYE)
    I had ordered a polo shirt from them, it arrived today from the states and OMG the thing had like 11 cuts and tears on the collar and seam. Now i have to waste time sending this **** back to them, and worse still it looks like they have run out of the colour I have so i cant even get an exchange! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Warning never buy anything from these people selling factory rejects.
    Are you sure it's not supposed to have tears in it (i.e. vintage)? Look carefully again at the image on the website to compare...

If not, I know there is a Fitch store in Manchester, so it's not like they don't have them in this country. Find out where your nearest store is and call them asking if you could take it back to one of those instead of posting it back to America.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    as above.

lots of the things i've bought from abercrombie in the past have a fair amount of holes and rips in them, but its just part of the look they're going for. if you're adamant its not right, then send it back with a letter for why you weren't happy, and they'll most likely happily do something about it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by play_the_world)
    Are you sure it's not supposed to have tears in it (i.e. vintage)? Look carefully again at the image on the website to compare...

If not, I know there is a Fitch store in Manchester, so it's not like they don't have them in this country. Find out where your nearest store is and call them asking if you could take it back to one of those instead of posting it back to America.
    where is that?! I never knew and I live near Manchester!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by play_the_world)

Nah im sure its not meant to be riped lol it just looks torn in places where it wouldn't make sense to have tears in them.

Also i didnt know about a fitch store in the UK! it would great if i could send it there.
    and yeah A&F shipping is blahh
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Where is there an A&F store in manchester! , the amount of money they charge for shipping to the Uk from the Us site is absolutely extortionate , often costing more than the item of clothing itself. The clothes are just too ace to pass up though.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have some A&F clothes and I have nooo problems with them
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I last went to Manchester in April, and I'm sure I saw the shop but I can't remember where I was when I saw it! It was either around Selfridges way, or near Hugo Boss or somewhere completely different.

I'm so sorry; that was no help at all! :rolleyes: :p:

There is a vague mention of Whitworth Street on t'internet if anyone knows where that is.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    this may be a silly idea but are you sure it's not just meant to be like that?! as the rage at the moment seems to be ripped/shredded/worn clothes, both trousers and shirts?!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    abercrombie and fitch are rather funny.

i was walking past a store in san francisco and saw a muscular shirtless guy and an attractive, scantily clad girl standing outside the store doors holding a sign to enter.

if that isn't one of the most blatant, shameless attempts to sell sex, i don't know what is :p: 'twas funny though.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dementedbunny)
    abercrombie and fitch are rather funny.

i was walking past a store in san francisco and saw a muscular shirtless guy and an attractive, scantily clad girl standing outside the store doors holding a sign to enter.

if that isn't one of the most blatant, shameless attempts to sell sex, i don't know what is :p: 'twas funny though.
    Haha yep when i went to the store in new york loads of the male shop assistants were shirtless, was rather crude buut :love: hot!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Arr they wern't shirtless when I went
    I got a t-shirt when I was in New York which has now got a tear in the collar. For the price it wasn't as good quality as what could have been accepted.
    But the rest of the clothes I loved, especially the jeans.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i worked for abercrombie last summer, the guys were super hot but it was like they were selling you some times.not actually much of a fan of their clothes for girls though

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 13, 2006
New on TSR

What do you think of the BBC?

UK Parliament wants to hear your views

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.