The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Bridging modules

Hello. Can anybody help me? Im confused about the bridging modules at the en of year 2 foundation degree. If i am not progressing onto the honours degree will i still have to do the bridging modules? And does anybody know roughly the dates that the foundation degree for forensic science graduation will take place? Thankyou
Reply 1
Original post by jenni2010
Hello. Can anybody help me? Im confused about the bridging modules at the en of year 2 foundation degree. If i am not progressing onto the honours degree will i still have to do the bridging modules? And does anybody know roughly the dates that the foundation degree for forensic science graduation will take place? Thankyou

Hey! Did you ever find out the answer to this? Do you know how many days a week you have to go in for the bridging module?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by hollycx
Hey! Did you ever find out the answer to this? Do you know how many days a week you have to go in for the bridging module?

Hi Holleycx,

I will e-mail the relevant people today and hopefully have an answer for you ASAP.

Regards,

Adam
Reply 3
Original post by Adam & Molly @ UCLan
Hi Holleycx,

I will e-mail the relevant people today and hopefully have an answer for you ASAP.

Regards,

Adam

Thanks!! I had a look at the timetable and it showed 9-5 group classes monday to friday for 3 weeks so hoping i'm not going to have to go to every single one of them haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending