The Student Room Group

In marriages & relationshps, how come it looks like the woman makes most of the effor

In marriages & relationshps, why does it looks like the woman makes most of the effort?

I see women making most of the effort accommodating the man in the relationship/marriage. She probably puts in say about 75% effort and the man 25%, just from people I know.

What do I mean by effort? Instances I've seen are making sure she has the man's attention. She might smile a lot to keep the man interested. The typical woman does have to make enormous efforts to keep the man gripped. The domestic choirs as well as those things aforementioned.

If I was a woman, I'd be pretty tired doing all that. Not to mention having children and then tending to them.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Can we not stop with all these huge generalisations?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Typical woman, wanting the last say....
You always see men doing these 'grand romantic gestures' but never women. And men do most of the chasing, ie asking out, proposing etc. you could easily argue that it's the other way around.
Original post by joker12345
You always see men doing these 'grand romantic gestures' but never women. And men do most of the chasing, ie asking out, proposing etc. you could easily argue that it's the other way around.

You actually see that increasingly coming from women, although it's still much less common

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending