For those wishing to contact Student Fiance

Use this number:

0141 243 3600

Thank me later :biggrin:
Original post by skyblue91
Use this number:

0141 243 3600

Thank me later :biggrin:

I've posted this about 20 times... people still ring the other one, lol.
Reply 2
Original post by Knalchemist
I've posted this about 20 times... people still ring the other one, lol.

Ah well, we tried :biggrin:
Original post by skyblue91
Ah well, we tried :biggrin:

At least we'll have cheaper calls haha.
Does anyone know, whether we can get grants/loans to cover our whole degree course fee? And other than accommodation, is there anything else we need to pay for at uni....?
Reply 5
Original post by RevisionNad
Does anyone know, whether we can get grants/loans to cover our whole degree course fee? And other than accommodation, is there anything else we need to pay for at uni....?

you might want to start a new thread for more replies.

But as long as you are a UK or EU student studying at a state university you can get a tuition fee loan for the whole ammount or in Scotland Scottish students and EU students get their tuition fees paid for.

And as far as the second question goes, well anything else you need to live off like food if your halls are self catered, uni essentials like books, printer ink or money for the printers,and luxuries like money for drinks and nights out.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by jelly1000
you might want to start a new thread for more replies.

But as long as you are a UK or EU student studying at a state university you can get a tuition fee loan for the whole ammount or in Scotland Scottish students and EU students get their tuition fees paid for.

And as far as the second question goes, well anything else you need to live off like food if your halls are self catered, uni essentials like books, printer ink or money for the printers,and luxuries like money for drinks and nights out.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending