The Student Room Group

Girls who like girls - What's your type?

This is for any girl that can actually picture herself with one, so there should be some kind of attraction both romantically and sexually.

What's your type? And what do you consider yourself?

For i.e., I'm into really feminine girls, and I'm actually one of those. I've noticed that my case is kinda rare, girly girls tend to date more 'boyish' girls or at least less feminine than them, so I thought this question would be worth asking.
Reply 1
I don't know, for some reason you question confuses me, I consider my self a girly girl I suppose but what is the definition of that exactly
Reply 2
I'm not sure I have a particular type really, I've liked really girly girls, but probably predominantly more 'tom boy'ish. I don't know! :tongue: I wouldn't consider myself very girly at all.
Original post by Emma122
I don't know, for some reason you question confuses me, I consider my self a girly girl I suppose but what is the definition of that exactly

I would say girly girls wear lipstick, heels, loads of make-up, love shopping, and other 'girl activites'.
Reply 4
Original post by La Porte étroite
I would say girly girls wear lipstick, heels, loads of make-up, love shopping, and other 'girl activites'.

ok then I am not into really girly girls at all, heals are ok, not a big fan of makeup, I would prefer someone more like myself so probably more in the middle of tom boy and girly girl.
Reply 5
Original post by La Porte étroite
This is for any girl that can actually picture herself with one, so there should be some kind of attraction both romantically and sexually.

What's your type? And what do you consider yourself?

For i.e., I'm into really feminine girls, and I'm actually one of those. I've noticed that my case is kinda rare, girly girls tend to date more 'boyish' girls or at least less feminine than them, so I thought this question would be worth asking.

I'm exactly the same! I'm really girly but also only find really feminine girls attractive. I'm not sure if it's because I'm bi and 90% of the time I date men (and I'm normally more attracted to men), so if/when I do date a girl I like the huge contrast between a guy and a girl maybe? :tongue:
Reply 6
Sorry, I was just drawn to this thread. Carry on. :colonhash:
I don't really have a type, probably somewhere in between feminine and 'boyish', if I had to specify. Personality matters way more than looks for me. I'm fairly tomboyish though

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
If I was to choose, my favourite type is probably the Maria Elena character from Vicky Cristina Barcelona film acted excellently by Penelope Cruz. Her norms, values, personality traits and indeed looks combined make her the perfect type for me.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending