The Student Room Group

12 year old girl brutally raped in London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by cl_steele
im just going to point out that may well be because theres a hell of a lot more whites than blacks to commit said crimes..

Look up the % of crimes per population. In general blacks commit more crimes. But....Blacks tend to rape 13+ more...and white men rape more prepubescent kids, such as babies ect.
Reply 21
12 year old's shouldn't really be out past midnight.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 22
Why was she out that late? did she arrange to meet them ?
Reply 23
Original post by Seb.
What I meant to say was that culture is the most important factor due to the different attitudes to sex in different cultures.

Saying that, I couldn't possibly know whether he/they were Somalian or not...

But the whole argument is rather stupid. Can't we just all agree on the fact that people who do these things are terrible people, regardless of their race/ethnicity?

Arguing whether there is a correlation or not (which there might be) is just going to cause more divide and stop people from integrating.

Even if there is a correlation, what are we going to do? Are we going to start hating a whole group based on the fact that there is a correlation of them and rape?

Somalia was more of anexamplethan a fact but ill continue
Actually my point was more aimed at the fact theyve come from awar torn country where rulesdont apply anymore to them its not a matter of right or wrong in half these cases they do it rape god knows why crime, maybe theyre poor and they want food or possibly itsjust the system weve given them thats failedeither waysomething needs to change big time because in the most unracist way possibleim reallysick and tired of hearing about africas rejects washing up on our shores and killing/raping someone....
Reply 24
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Well obviously there are more white paedophiles than black as white people make up the vast majority of this country's population. Black people are still over-represented in paedophilia though, as well as all other sexual crimes.

No, when it comes to % of raping pre-teens, white men do it the most.

Look up the % of crimes per population. In general blacks commit more crimes. But....Blacks tend to rape 13+ more...and white men rape more prepubescent kids, such as babies ect.
Reply 25
Original post by cl_steele
something needs to change big time because in the most unracist way possibleim reallysick and tired of hearing about africas rejects washing up on our shores and killing/raping someone....

I never said anything that would oppose this. Actually, I couldn't agree more.

Coming from a war torn country or being poor doesn't justify rape, just like anything else.
Reply 26
Original post by Seb.
I never said anything that would oppose this. Actually, I couldn't agree more.

Coming from a war torn country or being poor doesn't justify rape, just like anything else.

I never said you did..
No it doesnt justify it but... hmmm trying to think of a way that doesnt come accross as offensive to some of these people but anyway... growing up in a life where all you know is war, rape and other attrocities and lading in a country where the exact opposite is true would be kind of unbalancing wouldnt you say? i mean i could list several examples of the reverse and there consequences butyou get the kist of what im saying right... its aproblem of compatibility and some serious need for integration in a more positive sense...all that happens these days is these people who all theyve known is death and terror and dumping them in a ****ty area of london or wherever with more of the same is going to lead to issuesami not right?
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Well obviously there are more white paedophiles than black as white people make up the vast majority of this country's population. Black people are still over-represented in paedophilia though, as well as all other sexual crimes.

I doubt that. Proof?
It doesn't matter what colour you are, if you commit these crimes you should be punished just as brutally, why is it so inhumane to give people the death penalty? or at least life with no parole? lets drop the whole young adults rouse, im pretty sure 90% + on here are similar ages to these perpetrators and we all know that this is clearly sick and wrong, there should be no mercy. Do you really think these types of people can be rehabilitated? like they actually need to be taught that this is wrong? there broken people. Remove them from society and put them behind bars like the animals they are.
I got as far as 'Walthamstow', there's your answer.
Original post by ssss10
There are more white pedophiles than black.
Blacks rape adults, whites rape small babies ect.

Do you have data showing that Whites are overrepresented in that area?

(just to save you some time)

No you don't.
Reply 31
It's so rare to see 'true' British citizens commit such crimes here in UK...
Original post by Al-Mudaari

"Look at me everyone, I'm being controversial" :rolleyes:

The girl was lured to a garage area

You don't even know the circumstances as to why she was out at that time, she could have just been in front of her house, there is hardly any information in that article.

It's ridiculous your first reaction upon reading this story is to say that.
Reply 33
Original post by ssss10
there are more white pedophiles than black.
Blacks rape adults, whites rape small babies ect.

looooooooooooooooooooool
Reply 34
Original post by Al-Mudaari

of course...anyone is free to rape anyone that age out in the street at that time..
that's your logic?
you gonna just blame her and don't even give any notice to the fact that they are ****ing animals?
Reply 35
Original post by Annie72
I have just one thing I want to say and that is what the hell was a 12 year old girl doing out alone at that time of night!!. Where were her parents or anyone else that was meant to be looking after her?

true, that's not the main point you should be saying tho
Reply 36
New breed of monsters sprouting all around the globe. The only thing common here is mental disorder, not ethnicity/race.
Reply 37
Original post by Wilfred Little
"Look at me everyone, I'm being controversial" :rolleyes:

Nah, I was just stating my opinion in regards child neglect. Funny you saw it that way though :smile:
Reply 38
When I was 12 I think I had to be in by 8 at summer at the very latest. Probably 4 in winter.

I didn't get raped... Just sayin
Original post by Seb.
The worrying thing is that there seems to be an increase in these acts...

And by the way: Even if there was some correlation, the most important factor would be culture/ethnicity, not race. Race is just skin colour and characteristics.

Literally, yes, but it's the culture associated with a race

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending