The Student Room Group

Math Solving Zorro-"Badger"?

ok so this is probably going to sound weird lol, but im sure anyone born in the early 90's is bound to remember this.

Basically it was an educational tv show for kids and part of it would be this like bit set in "mexico?" or somthing and there would be a math problem, to which this "badger" (think it was a badger) dressed as Zorro would swoop down and solve the math problem (basically trying to teach kids how to figure it out) (he was a puppet/soft toy btw so it was probably stop motion animation)

I have clear memories of this from back then and can never remember what it was called (cant remember the name)

if anyone else remembers or actualy knows what it is please let me know lol.
El Nombre?

Reply 2
Original post by secretmessages
El Nombre?

OMG OMG THANK YOu! I actually love you for finding this, AH nostalgia, childhood restored! lol

Actually really chuffed, thanks!
Original post by LukeM90
OMG OMG THANK YOu! I actually love you for finding this, AH nostalgia, childhood restored! lol

Actually really chuffed, thanks!

:biggrin: I loved that show.

By the way, he's a gerbil, not a badger. But close enough :p:
Reply 4
Original post by secretmessages
:biggrin: I loved that show.

By the way, he's a gerbil, not a badger. But close enough :p:

lol must of been the grey that swayed my memory lol, plus the fact I was probably 5 when I seen it lol, but thanks again!
"Math Solving Zorro-"Badger"?"

:rofl:

Yes darling, the math solving "Zorro badger"

[video="youtube;-YgpC0Vs-eE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YgpC0Vs-eE[/video]
(edited 10 years ago)
тhanks for post.
Thanks for post!
!)
(edited 1 year ago)
Counting money is a fundamental skill that most children acquire in the money worksheets 1st grade. Counting money worksheets are a common part of national talent exams. These fun, interactive worksheets help children identify common coins and the values of each. Counting money worksheets use pictures of both sides of coins to help kids understand their value. In addition, they challenge children's addition, subtraction, and math skills.
(edited 1 year ago)

Latest