The Student Room Group
Reply 1
This thread again: anything's fine in moderation.
Neither good nor bad just a fact of life. Almost all males masturbate, it's natural. It's like brushing your teeth...only with added oomph.
Nothing wrong with it.

It is natural.

It is healthy.

It feels good.

How can anyone in the right mind say that it is a bad thing?

We have one life. It's best to enjoy it as much as we can rather than listening to people who have no idea preaching to us on what we can and cannot do.
Reply 4
I would hardly believe that there are people out there, who hasn`t tried it yet or do not do it. Specially males!
Reply 5
Not good, fabulous :smile: regardless of gender.

You're not reliant on anyone else for sexual pleasure and you can learn what turns you on.

For men especially, you can learn to control when you come. About the only downside is that if you masturbate in ways that feel nothing like partner sex, it can take time to get used to that when it happens.
Reply 6
Bad. Most of the world's religions say it is immoral. It brings pleasure only to you, so is selfish. It can make it harder for you to relate to girls and form a long term relationship. And it depletes your energies and can be addictive. Plus, it's immature and shows a lack of self control.
Original post by EmmaBurton
Bad. Most of the world's religions say it is immoral. It brings pleasure only to you, so is selfish. It can make it harder for you to relate to girls and form a long term relationship. And it depletes your energies and can be addictive. Plus, it's immature and shows a lack of self control.

I call out the above as ball ****. Besides nothing wrong with being a little selfish. Plus this is contradictory to no sex before marriage, people pleasure themselves and so don't have an uncontrollable desire for sex and as such don't have sex before marriage?

P.S sex before marriage is also ball ****.:wink:
Reply 8
She's our resident anti-masturbation troll. Ignore her.
Reply 9
Good. It feels good and it's totally natural. Don't let anyone make you feel guilty about it!
Reply 10
2 words - Natural and Addictive!

Posted from TSR Mobile
We might as practise whilst we a solo artists now. We will be playing many happy duets in the future.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
This thread's already been done to death on here so I'm closing it.

Latest