The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Beaumont Court 2013-14?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Tasya
I believe the 13 refers to the flat number and the letter E to your room, I could be wrong though
I'm in 18E :smile:

Oh I have to say I did think it was the other way round, but that makes much more sense! Thank you :smile: but hey if we're wrong and it's the other way round we're in the same flat! Haha

Anyone else in flat 13? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 21
I'm looking for accommodation! What about Beaumont Court? are they still places available? if so, how much is it? and is it nice place?
Reply 22
All confirmed :smile: after watching all the videos and doing the quizzes! I'm going to be in 01D (ha one direction)

cant wait!!!!
Reply 23
Original post by YoungJosh
Oh I have to say I did think it was the other way round, but that makes much more sense! Thank you :smile: but hey if we're wrong and it's the other way round we're in the same flat! Haha

Anyone else in flat 13? :smile:

yeah I know! we need the help of someone that is/has been a student there just to clarify this one point.. :confused:
Reply 24
Original post by Jannickesa
If you're right (which I think you are), then we will be neighbours - I'll be living in 18F :smile:

that's amazing! (I hope I'm not screwing this up because otherwise it would be pretty misleading for all those involved in this thread)
what course will you be doing?
(edited 10 years ago)
I have my offer too from Beaumont Court, I'm in 03A :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Heya again!
Just wondering who was thinking of going to the war of the halls event in freshers representing Beaumont? It's the first event so I feel like I should go, but I don't know anybody... Should we get a group together to represent?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 27
Haha, I don't think you should worry about that :smile: I'm doing Business Management, how about you?

I will be doing law. Isn't it so cool that we are potentially next door neighbours and we haven't even met each other yet and here we are talking? or I'm just weird thinking like that :colondollar:
Reply 28
Original post by Tasya
I will be doing law. Isn't it so cool that we are potentially next door neighbours and we haven't even met each other yet and here we are talking? or I'm just weird thinking like that :colondollar:

Haha you're absolutely not alone! I'm super excited :biggrin:
Reply 29
Haha you're absolutely not alone! I'm super excited :biggrin:

Hey! :smile: I'm in 18A so it looks like we've already found half of our flat!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by LewPeet93
Hey! :smile: I'm in 18A so it looks like we've already found half of our flat!

Posted from TSR Mobile

True! That's so cool! What will you be studying? :smile:
Reply 31
True! That's so cool! What will you be studying? :smile:

I'm studying Comparative Literature & Film. I can't wait it still feels like ages away!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tasya

Hah, i think it's so weird that we'll all be in the same building and are all complete strangers. Exciting though! Was just thinking if anyone wants to chat on facebook, mine is https://www.facebook.com/33zoeelizabethwest . I'm in 03A, dont actually know what that means yet though hahah xxx
Reply 33
Heya again!
Just wondering who was thinking of going to the war of the halls event in freshers representing Beaumont? It's the first event so I feel like I should go, but I don't know anybody... Should we get a group together to represent?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't mind joining in!
Just have to find something yellow to wear :tongue:
Reply 34
Original post by Tasya
I wouldn't mind joining in!
Just have to find something yellow to wear :tongue:

Me too! Must say yellow is not a colour that features in my wardrobe haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Heya again!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm up for it :smile:
Reply 36
Has anybody bought the freshers ticket yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
I'm up for it :smile:

Awesome :smile:

Have you bought any tickets yet...? I haven't I'm a little dubious - don't want to turn up alone hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Awesome :smile:

Have you bought any tickets yet...? I haven't I'm a little dubious - don't want to turn up alone hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

No not yet.. I would though! It's just that I haven't received a letter confirming my place yet since my results were lost in the mail.. So although I've paid the diposit for accommodation I'll just wait with spending more money on the school :tongue: I can let you know though when I've done it :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by LewPeet93
Has anybody bought the freshers ticket yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where can you buy it?
Although I also have to wait for various reasons :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest