The Student Room Group
Yes! I am doing the OCR-Psyche Education module tommorow, I would also love to know what is going to come up! LOL
(I WISH!)
Reply 2
Well... does anyone have any clues, without any sarcasm, anything would help... i.e what topics in what questions plzzzzzzzzz
student_kyle
Yes! I am doing the OCR-Psyche Education module tommorow, I would also love to know what is going to come up! LOL
(I WISH!)

section A- learning and teaching styles
individual differences

section B - Special educational needs
disruptive behaviour

That came up in Jan so you'd expect it unlikely to come up in June, but judging from the Crime past papers they often include the same topics they did in the last exams, so it's anyones guess. The same would apply to Sport and Health - revise everything (or try to!) because there's no way of knowing what they'll include.

I'm finding it so hard to revise :frown:
i think ill be ok. matmatically i only need to know 7 topics out of 8, because 4 come up and we choose two. ive learnt 5 and can easily memorise the rest in the next few hours! lol

But im betting that there are some people out there who know what is going to come up (seriously) i always hear stories about the information getting out somehow.
student_kyle
i think ill be ok. matmatically i only need to know 7 topics out of 8, because 4 come up and we choose two. ive learnt 5 and can easily memorise the rest in the next few hours! lol

But im betting that there are some people out there who know what is going to come up (seriously) i always hear stories about the information getting out somehow.

Yeah, like if you look in the crime thread you'll see that some people's teachers have 'inclings' of what's going to come up... I think I'll just try to revise them all though. But yes, we could technically miss one topic out, maybe one we find harder than the rest... it would be silly to not revise 2 though, because what if they are the ywo options in one section?! :p:
I don't know, but based on previous papers, I would guess the following may come up...
OCR HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY JUNE 2006
Section A: will include one from: health promotion / lifestyles / accidents + health + safety
Section B: will include one from: pain / substance abuse

I would put my money on substance use and abuse, and accidents and health and safety, being in this paper.

Good luck all!

Latest

Trending

Trending