The Student Room Group

Security Resolution 2013/06 - Regarding the island illegally governed by the organisa

The following resolution is currently up for vote in the Security Council. The result will be posted here once voting is complete.

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
OOC: I've just realised I have no SC sub-forum, I'm guessing you still have it Qwertish?

Toronto353
QFA

Can you re accept me to the SC sub forum please? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Superunknown17
OOC: I've just realised I have no SC sub-forum, I'm guessing you still have it Qwertish?

OOC: I lost it after the incident, had to reapply... In fact, if most people didn't have access that might make the vote void. Maybe we should re-run it...
Original post by Superunknown17

Original post by Qwertish
OOC: I lost it after the incident, had to reapply... In fact, if most people didn't have access that might make the vote void. Maybe we should re-run it...

We will re-run it. I can accept people, but I'll get Rory to move this back into the SC forum and then start the vote. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by toronto353
We will re-run it. I can accept people, but I'll get Rory to move this back into the SC forum and then start the vote. :smile:

Do you want to delete this thread then? :tongue:
Do you want to delete this thread then? :tongue:

I can't unfortunately. :frown: I don't yet have CA powers for this forum.
Reply 6
Original post by toronto353
I can't unfortunately. :frown: I don't yet have CA powers for this forum.

Oh right. Otherwise I'll just replace the first post with a placeholder...
Oh right. Otherwise I'll just replace the first post with a placeholder...

I'll delete it when I am able to do so. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending