The Student Room Group

Does sex feel different with a new partner?

So a few weeks ago me and my girlfriend sadly broke up, and we were in a sexual relationship for about a year, she was my first girlfriend so it will take me a little while to stop thinking about her, but this thread isn't for you to pity me haha!

But anyway, sooner or later I want to be in a different relationship with someone new I care about. But I was just generally wondering, does sex feel different physically with a new partner? I'm not talking about emotional feelings or anything like that, but physical? For example if she is sexually experienced and has had lots of partners before, will she feel 'loose' or something like that? Guys, what have your experiences been?

But this isn't just for how guys feel. Girls do you experience a different physical feeling with a new guy? Sorry if this is all a bit vague haha!

Thanks
Just a reminder; please don't be too specific when discussing this issue as content needs to be appropriate for members of all ages.
Reply 2
I don't get why people think that if a girl has many sexual partners she is going to be loose. How is having many sexual partners any different to having sex repeatedly with the same person?
Reply 3
yes i find a lot of difference. In a good way though, the last thing you want is a new partner reminding you of an old one in bed lol. The way people move their bodies and do stuff varies from person to person.
Reply 4
Original post by pandabird
I don't get why people think that if a girl has many sexual partners she is going to be loose. How is having many sexual partners any different to having sex repeatedly with the same person?

Anyone who thinks that does not really understand vaginas and how they work.
Reply 5
Original post by RightSaidJames
Just a reminder; please don't be too specific when discussing this issue as content needs to be appropriate for members of all ages.

Yes of course, its not my intention for this thread to be too explicit. Just generally interested to hear people's views on this matter.
Reply 6
I find that different vaginas feel different.
Original post by kunoichi
Anyone who thinks that does not really understand vaginas and how they work.

I always laugh at people who go "Wait, does the vagina get looser every time?" :rofl2:

Anyway to answer OP, everyone is different right?
Thankfully the 'loose vagina' myth has already been pointed out.

But yes, different personality, experience and qualities means that people will move differently in bed, have different styles and different preferences for different positions or acts, and may be more or less adventurous.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending