The Student Room Group

Girls Vs Boys MK VIII

Rules:

Count starts at 500
If you are a girl you minus 2; example 498
If you are a boy you add 2: example 500 (adding from the 498)
You can only post after one person have posted after your previous post

If the count gets to 1000 boys win
If the count gets to 0 girls win

Also If a boy and a girl posts at the same time it'll look like this;
502-boy or girl
504-Boy
500-Girl
(Difference of 4)

In this case continue with 502, just as if they had posted at different times.

If everyone posts without a number, then edits in the correct number after checking for cross posting when there's a lot of posters, it should help keep this to a minimum.
You must edit in the number otherwise everything will get confused.

Wins so far in the different MKs

Spoiler

So far in MKVIII
Girls 0 - 3 Boys

If there's a victory, quote me so I can update the score.

MKVI ended on 574, so continue from there

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fitz.
x

I've recoreded the score hear while you were gone:smile:
temporary score girls 0-8 boys
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by incipientT
I guess:dontknow: I'm no expert on what the requirements are. Just don't get any criminal convictions, become a lawyer/solicitor/policeman or any of the other jobs that are not permitted:tongue:

Well I should be fine as I'm thinking about going into the cyber security sector or IT business sector, I'm still a bit undecided really but my brother wants to become a Lawyer so would I not be able to be a juror if he's representing either the defence or prosecution in that case?
+2 please :colone:
Reply 4
Well, maybe it's different in England? I'm in Scotland. Nah, I can't discuss the details but it wasn't me. Someone volunteered.

I'm not too sure as the shows tend to be in the US I think and oh okay then, I'd probably put myself forward to announce the results :colone:
Reply 6
Reply 7
+2
Original post by MathsNerd1
Well I should be fine as I'm thinking about going into the cyber security sector or IT business sector, I'm still a bit undecided really but my brother wants to become a Lawyer so would I not be able to be a juror if he's representing either the defence or prosecution in that case?

I forget the exact details, but I don't think any lawyer who's been practicing within the last 5/10 years is allowed to serve on a jury.

(edited 10 years ago)
572?
Reply 13
I forget the exact details, but I don't think any lawyer who's been practicing within the last 5/10 years is allowed to serve on a jury.

I just meant if he's a Lawyer in a case would I be able to be on the jury for that case?
I just meant if he's a Lawyer in a case would I be able to be on the jury for that case?

Probably not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shadowdweller
Probably not

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thanks, just wanted to confirm my thoughts really

I doubt it...but it's not very likely that would happen.

Latest