The Student Room Group

Men only please

What's your opinion on big girls? Does it matter if they hold a little timber or is it a definite no go? All opinions and views welcomed

Scroll to see replies

It depends how 'big'- I'm not going to lie I prefer girls who are slim, athletic or curvy- that's just personal preference- but if they were not overweight then I guess it wouldn't be that much of a problem
I'm not attracted to skinny girls at all, like the ones who look like they'd snap in half when you were having sex. I think a bit of weight really adds to a girls figure, breasts and arse especially. I'm not really attracted to girls with too much weight though, like ones you might consider 'obese'. Some girls just seem to be able to hold excess weight really well and still look good in a bikini. I think between 9 and 10 stone is probably the weight I'd go for, if I had to put a number on it (I'm 11 stone 2 myself). My girlfriend weighs just over 9 stone, 5"6 and looks really good.
Reply 3
Nothing wrong with bigger girls, it's more down to how they look than weight, without sounding too shallow. I'd happily pick a slightly bigger girl if she was someone who took pride and had confidence in her appearance.
Original post by TomBarker182
I'm not attracted to skinny girls at all, like the ones who look like they'd snap in half when you were having sex. I think a bit of weight really adds to a girls figure, breasts and arse especially. I'm not really attracted to girls with too much weight though, like ones you might consider 'obese'. Some girls just seem to be able to hold excess weight really well and still look good in a bikini. I think between 9 and 10 stone is probably the weight I'd go for, if I had to put a number on it (I'm 11 stone 2 myself). My girlfriend weighs just over 9 stone, 5"6 and looks really good.

Dude, 9 stone is pretty skinny. I weigh that and am a size 8. Definitely wouldn't consider myself to be carrying any extra weight!
Reply 5
In all honesty, I think that women care more about looks than men do. Yes there's a stereotype than men only go after girls who are thin and have massive breasts and stuff but in reality, the extent to which we care isn't that huge.

If you have a good personality, then as long as you don't look like the back end of a bus, men (not boys) will find you attractive. Every time. You just have to keep confident and believe in your self-worth (it helps if you aren't one of those crazy feminists too. You're probably going to be better to get on with that way)

Honestly, I don't mean to undermine what seems to be a genuine concern that you have but your body is fine. Beautiful, even. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think there is a difference between big and overweight, the latter of which should be a concern for health reasons. Overweight or obese women (or men) are too commonplace in the UK.
Reply 7

Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Dude, 9 stone is pretty skinny. I weigh that and am a size 8. Definitely wouldn't consider myself to be carrying any extra weight!

I agree 9 stone is pretty skinny, I'm 8.8 stones and I'm a size 8 and can fit into a size 6 (depending on where I buy clothing from) and I have a very flat stomach. What size or weight would you say a girl look like she's going to snap in half? :confused:
I'm big on girls who look 'unhealthy'.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
What's your opinion on big girls? Does it matter if they hold a little timber or is it a definite no go? All opinions and views welcomed

depends on how "big your talking" i'll admit that i tend to go for hourglass slim type girls, but if the girl has a little "fat" on them i doesn't concern me, as not as they arn't obese then it doesn't bother me
Reply 10
I like Kagney karter and i cannot lie.
Reply 11
Original post by locrian37

Googled her...found out shes a p*star -__- She doesnt look that skinny though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I don't care at all about a girls weight, I care about what's inside. Americans will appreciate this view.
Reply 13
I don't mind a little extra weight but when it shows on their face it's gone too far.
Reply 14
Original post by spun29
Googled her...found out shes a p*star -__- She doesnt look that skinny though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try sensi pearl if you want skinny
Reply 15
Original post by locrian37

Can't lie I do too. I've watched her for hours. :sogood:
I'm not too fussed, i've liked stick girls and I've liked bigger girls. But tbh for the most part most guys don't see it as a problem if you're in the medium range.
Reply 16
There has to be something there, but please not too much. Basically, slightly skinny to normal is good
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous

Why are you asking? Do you have something you would like to confess?

But 5ft and 9 stone is pretty different to 5 ft 6 and 9 stone silly billy.
Oh my I was reading this thread while eating a bigass Burger King whooper and coke.
Now I feel like a walking meatball. :couchpotato:

I do like the different responses from the guys - it shows that the media version of "slim" isn't always the society's main preference, and that weight doesn't always define beauty.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending