The Student Room Group

Haredi Jews riot to Impose Female Segregation on 'Kosher' Buses

Reply 1

I wonder how many replies there would be in this thread if you replaced Jews with muslims in the title.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is a lot of tension in Israel especially among the orthodox communities, they don't like the fact Israel is becoming more and more secular so perform stunts like this to try and get attention. Very surprised no arrests were made though, wonder if that was due to the attackers fleeing the scene or police in the area having orthodox sympathies.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Funny they do the same in the US yet the Jewish media only makes Islam, Christianity look bad.You never hear about all the crimes they commit.Have you noticed how they make so many shows about the Amish? Amish Mafia, Breaking Amish. Awhile back they jailed Amish for 15 years after beard cutting, that's considered a hate crime? They have a real problem with Amish because they don't rely on the government, they have a high birth rate, live in segregation. They have no problem with all those orthodox Jews living that way except they rely on hand outs while Amish can be 100% independent.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Umar1
I wonder how many replies there would be in this thread if you replaced Jews with muslims in the title.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably a lot less, but religious nut-job retards are still retards no matter which old man in the sky they pray to. It'd be nice if they all ****ed off to a desert island somewhere to fight it out amongst themselves while the rest of us (religious moderates included) get on with our lives in peace.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Bloody Orthodox schmucks, they bring shame upon Israel. Israel is supposed to be a beacon of democracy, equality and freedom in the Middle East yet you get pricks from the hardline Orthodox section pulling moronic stunts such as this, Israel isn't Saudi Arabia and I hope that these people learn soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending