The Student Room Group

Interview eeeeek

Right so I have this interview/assesment day thing on Monday and quite frankly I'm not really worried about that (I've been to many before) what I am worried about, however, is the fact that I can't do most of the shifts it asked me to do after returning back to sixth form (in about a months time) so should I mention that in the interview? I'd feel cheeky! Let me know what you's think guys :smile: thank youuuu:smile:
Original post by misscatcat
Right so I have this interview/assesment day thing on Monday and quite frankly I'm not really worried about that (I've been to many before) what I am worried about, however, is the fact that I can't do most of the shifts it asked me to do after returning back to sixth form (in about a months time) so should I mention that in the interview? I'd feel cheeky! Let me know what you's think guys :smile: thank youuuu:smile:

If you can't do the shifts advertised then I'm not sure why you would apply for the job. It's a waste of your time and their time, frankly! Why not just wait for something more suitable to come up?
Reply 2
Original post by misscatcat

If you can't do the shifts, I don't know why would apply. In any case, I wouldn't advertise that you can't do the shifts because it would be a straight rejection. But they probably wouldn't ask you because anyway as they'll presume you could do the shifts otherwise you wouldn't have applied.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending