The Student Room Group

i hit on a 13 year old...

Scroll to see replies

It happens. It's hard to tell a girl's age sometimes. Many want to look older than they are. As long as you don't chat someone up thinking that they're 13 in the first place you're safe. Just find out her age as early as possible if unsure. Once when I was 14 a guy tried to get me to take a ride in his car so we could "talk" after watching me for 2 minutes as I walked down the road. I tend to look young for my age so that was indeed creepy.
Reply 41
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
My friend was eyeing these two girls once, but when they got closer he realized they were about 12.
It happens to everyone I guess.
My cousins in a relationship where she is 15 and he is 18, it's only 3 years and they've been together a year now and infact he's a lovely boy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by kate113855
Gurl, it sucks. Especially when older guys, like 20+ hit on you at that age. It's fairly scary.

Oh god no I remember being 11/12 and waiting for my bus home after staying late at school in the library and some guy who was about 20 or so (I think, I just knew he didn't go to my school and didn't look like a teenager) started talking to me and asked me for my number. It was terrifying because I was so young. I don't really understand why though, I mean I always had quite a chubby face and got told I looked 1/2 years younger than I actually was and was still in school uniform...
When I was 13 someone mistook me for a 20 year old... and I didn't even dress provocatively or wear make-up :erm: So it's not your fault OP some girls just look older
Reply 45
Original post by nExow

whats the cut off point 14?15?

half your age +7

There's so many jailbaits out there nowadays :/
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending