The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Anyone looking for accommodation?

We have a great 3 person house with one double spare room on Eversley Road in Sketty. All the rooms are doubles and it has a well equipped kitchen as well as a good garden (with a BBQ and patio heater).

Plenty of space throughout the house with two lounges, dining room and it has recently been redecorated by the owner (We know the landlord and have a good relationship, meaning anything going wrong can be sorted quickly). It has underfloor heating and outside storage for outdoor stuff.

Rent is £260pm excluding bills (Approx £30-40pcm). If you're interested, PM me! Will be sharing with 2 (soon-to-be) second-year med schools.
Hey mate , is this house still available ? Im a fresher studying Aerospace engineering in September and would like to look into private housing
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Hi guys, I am a 1st year studying Civil Beng. Is this house still available? I would desperately look for one. Please let me know asap. I am coming to Swansea next week most probably on thrusday. So if you could arrange a viewing that would be great.
Original post by saha.arnab05
Hi guys, I am a 1st year studying Civil Beng. Is this house still available? I would desperately look for one. Please let me know asap. I am coming to Swansea next week most probably on thrusday. So if you could arrange a viewing that would be great.

Hey are you still looking for a house to move into? I need to find someone ASAP here are the details, The house is recently refurbished in the last 18 months situated in the Uplands area of Swansea. It is a 7 bedroom house with 3 guys and 3 girls all set to move in during September(all 2nd year students). There are two bathrooms which are new, washing machine, parking outside etc. All the rooms are double size. The rent is £290 per month not including bills, the deposit/bond is £390 which you get back at the end of the tenancy which ends I june (end of the academic year). If you are interested please don't hesitate and contact me to find out more details.

Quick Reply

Latest