The Student Room Group

BBC tries to blame White Supremacists for the Boston bombing

The story is the the older brother of the pair Tamerlane Tsarnaev possessed White Supremacist literature and it seems the BBC is trying to change the narrative of a radical Islamist attack to a Nazi one. It seems to forget the common theme, both neo-Nazis and radical Islamists see the Jews and America which in their minds is run by 'Zionists', as their foremost oppressor and both heavily subscribe to antisemitic conspiracy theories.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23541341

The intellectual dishonesty here is just so disturbing. As I final point, I want to say, I don't like neo-Nazis either, but lying about the nature of the problem is wrong.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BELLACIAO
The story is the the older brother of the pair Tamerlane Tsarnaev possessed White Supremacist literature and it seems the BBC is trying to change the narrative of a radical Islamist attack to a Nazi one. It seems to forget the common theme, both neo-Nazis and radical Islamists see the Jews and America which in their minds is run by 'Zionists', as their foremost oppressor and both heavily subscribe to antisemitic conspiracy theories.

The intellectual dishonesty here is just so disturbing. As I final point, I want to say, I don't like neo-Nazis either, but lying about the nature of the problem is wrong.

There is plenty about the bombers' radical Islamist tendencies in the story, but it is making the point that the situation was not as simple as might be thought. Do you dispute the report that they possessed right-wing literature?
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
There is plenty about the bombers' radical Islamist tendencies in the story, but it is making the point that the situation was not as simple as might be thought. Do you dispute the report that they possessed right-wing literature?
No but the BBC has presented the facts in a misleading way, did they run a similar story about how Breivik read Islamist literature? Of course they didn't it's the BBC!
So the BBC were meant to pretend he didn't have right-wing extremist literature and that would have somehow been good news reporting?
Reply 4
Well the BBC is the Bias Broadcasting Corporation, they do their best to brainwash and promote left-wing crap.
Reply 5
Why are you surprised, this is the BBC. They know many people only read the headline and not the whole story so many people could take this the wrong way and vindicate their religion
(edited 10 years ago)
It was known that he was an Islamist radical. The fact that he read right-wing American literature is new. And 'n e w' are the first 3 letters of news...
Reply 7
edit: nevermind, misread :tongue:
The BBC is right to open it's eyes for once and look/think outside the box. In many cases media censorship and propaganda have spread like a virus and have swept our televisions.
Reply 9
Original post by ageshallnot
It was known that he was an Islamist radical. The fact that he read right-wing American literature is new. And 'n e w' are the first 3 letters of news...
Like I said, why didn't the BBC report "Anders Breivik read radical Islamist texts"? He did and he praised them. If they want to report this they should, but they should make clear the antisemitic beliefs both Neo-Nazis and radical Islamists hold as the probably link rather than implying he might have been a White Supremacist.
Like I said, why didn't the BBC report "Anders Breivik read radical Islamist texts"? He did and he praised them. If they want to report this they should, but they should make clear the antisemitic beliefs both Neo-Nazis and radical Islamists hold as the probably link rather than implying he might have been a White Supremacist.

Agreed that Breivik's reading material should also have been investigated and reported.
Reply 11
He could have the reported literature for any reason at all. Doesn't mean he was inspired by it. Y'know what he was inspired by? The stuff he openly declared was the reason for the terrorism.
Reply 12
The only real supremacists in this world are the Jewish people yet if you call them Jewish supremacists it's anti-semetic.

You can Muslims supremacists, you can call whites supremacists for resisting cultural and ethnic genocide that's been forced on them by our governments.

Why are all the acts of Jewish terrorism and crimes throughout history ignored? BBC may not be owned by Jews but it's certainly run by them.

There is little to no media in the west that isn't influenced by their bias. I think it's rather suspicious don't you? imagine if Muslims ran all the media people would have a problem with it.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Jareth
The only real supremacists in this world are the Jewish people yet if you call them Jewish supremacists it's anti-semetic.

You can Muslims supremacists, you can call whites supremacists for resisting cultural and ethnic genocide that's been forced on them by our governments.

Why are all the acts of Jewish terrorism and crimes throughout history ignored? BBC may not be owned by Jews but it's certainly run by them.

There is little to no media in the west that isn't influenced by their bias. I think it's rather suspicious don't you? imagine if Muslims ran all the media people would have a problem with it.

Jews didn't implement the Bostom bombing, so what's the point in your little rant?
Reply 14
Original post by Skip_Snip
Jews didn't implement the Bostom bombing, so what's the point in your little rant?

Maybe they did maybe they didn't but I know they were behind 911 along with many other false flags they've used to get us into wars like Gulf of Tonkin incident. The fact is if it wasn't for the holocaust (It's been said by Jew's themselves that the holocaust is used to push the Zionist agenda which is world control and domination) people wouldn't have a problem when exposing their crimes. They've made it a hate crime to even question the six million number which is ridiculous why six million and not six million and one? The demographics of Jews before and after WW2 show if 6 million were killed they would be good as extinct. There's not really much hard evidence of gas chambers being used (other than what our governments tell us) and you would think there would be considering so many were meant to be gassed.

What they don't tell you or young Israeli's is how Hitler founded Israel

[video="youtube;j-1ts3VTeeI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-1ts3VTeeI[/video]
Yes Hitler hounded Israel, he also cared about the suffering of the Palestinian people.

So what happened? if Hitler founded Israel then he was the greatest friend of the Jews. Why did Hitler turn on the Jews, or did the Jews turn on Hitler? so much doesn't make sense and questions need to be answered.

Remember how many died in those wars I think our ancestors more than anyone deserve to know the truth. I consider the whole war a holocaust but not of Jews but life in general.

Anyway the supremacists are the Zionist Jews (not all Jews) because the power structure in the world is very much Jewish. Take the US example where Jews make up a couple of percent of the population yet Jews seem to be at every top position of government and own much of the wealth not to mention nearly every media outlet.

It's not much different here I mean just look at the bank of England it's a lot like the federal reserve. Very much Jewish (Rothschilds are the biggest zionists in the world) just like the American federal reserve. Who knows what they're getting up to?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23513654

Bank of England helped in sale of looted Nazi gold.

They control our politicians and those who step out or line end up dead like JFK.

What I'm going to say will get me banned most likely but I believe the Zionists wanted the holocaust to happen, though how many Jews actually died in those camps we'll likely never know. Some believe hundreds of thousands not millions died which really isn't so bad when you look at the loss of life in WW2. The Zionists wanted it to happen because they could continue doing what they're doing and anyone who opposes it is called a nazi or anti semite.
Reply 15
Ah, is the world controlled by Reptillians too? :wink:
Reply 16
Original post by Skip_Snip
Ah, is the world controlled by Reptillians too? :wink:

Now that is a crazy conspiracy which why I feel some of these conspiracy theorists are purposely trying to sabotage the genuine theorists. That or they just want to sell books to idiots.

Look at the likes of Michael Moore, have you seen his 911 documentary? did you know his agent is the brother of Rahm Emmanuel (Zionist Israeli and mayor of chicago) and that he owns stocks in halliburton?
Moore is a complete fraud. He doesn't want us to know the real culprits.

The liberal left in America are just as bad as the neo-conservatives.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 17
he cant be both a white supremacist and a radicalised islamic terrorist (majority of the muslim world isnt white)
he may have read such literature, it doesnt mean he was inspired by it, he could have found it provocative and against his "extreme" religious beliefs, instead strengthening his extremist islamic ideas perhaps.
When people want to brand muslims, all they do is bring up the 9/11, 7/7, boston etc. This is all too easy and inappropriate. Life started billions of years ago, not 10.

Having read that article (though I haven't watched the Panorama) I can't see anything which says what they did was inspired by white supremacist views instead of violent Jihadist ones. It mentions that they had in their possession white supremacist literature, but not that they did it because of that. It also says that they had been reading extremist web-pages, and that various jihadist slogans were discovered after the event, as well as that both generally had a dislike for America and it's foreign policy in the middle east, the implication being they did it because of...jihadism...

The point being that it seems a fairly even handed article, and doesn't seem to be trying to push an agenda - where are you making the connections to say they were in fact white supremacists?
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending