The Student Room Group

Singleton

Everybody I know is in a relationship and I'm just sat here single so I'm trying to find other single people to talk to

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IsabelleJayney
Everybody I know is in a relationship and I'm just sat here single so I'm trying to find other single people to talk to

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im single too.... Here to talk :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by One Man Band
Im single too.... Here to talk :smile:

Hey

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your situation is the same as mine lol.
But I tend to try to think that even those people who are alone,
are all together in being lonely haha, so it's not that bad (positive outlook) :smile:
Reply 5
Nothin' wrong with being single.
Reply 6
Original post by Captain Casual
Your situation is the same as mine lol.
But I tend to try to think that even those people who are alone,
are all together in being lonely haha, so it's not that bad (positive outlook) :smile:

I guess that's one way to look at it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by CJKay
Nothin' wrong with being single.

There is when everybody else is busy spending time with their boyfriend/girlfriend and your all alone :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im a singleton too. Still finding it very weird - went from basically living with someone and being together a really long time and now im alone and most of my friends are all loved up
There is when everybody else is busy spending time with their boyfriend/girlfriend and your all alone :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you'd have no problem finding a boyfriend if you wanted to (girls have it easier), do things to take up your time so you're not bothered by it in the meantime (or think about it less). Such as travel, or get a part time job, or a hobby (e.g photography, painting, a sport).
Original post by Staceyc1990
Im a singleton too. Still finding it very weird - went from basically living with someone and being together a really long time and now im alone and most of my friends are all loved up

Aw you should enjoy being single since you we're with someone for so long

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm sure you'd have no problem finding a boyfriend if you wanted to (girls have it easier), do things to take up your time so you're not bothered by it in the meantime (or think about it less). Such as travel, or get a part time job, or a hobby (e.g photography, painting, a sport).

It's harder than you seem to think haha and yeah maybe I should but I need money to travel, there are no jobs and I don't have a talent

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12

Posted from TSR Mobile

No there ain't! You just have to find something to do in your spare time - a hobby of some sort. :smile:
No, no: it is hard for people I know xD- that was just the generic advice I give to most girls who say they're single on here.
hmmm. You don't need to have a talent to have a hobby. If you like writing or journalism: put pen to paper and start writing,
if you like advising/helping people: you could stay on TSR (its the reason i'm sometimes on, and i'm on holiday atm lol), or maybe
volunteer at cubs/charities, if you like to read: get some books on stuff you always wanted to learn about,
if you like to drink (i'm not sure how old you are) but bars/ clubs are good (although i'd go with at least one friend- a lot of dodgy guys in nightclubs).

im up for just chatting btw (if you cba with any of the suggestions) xD
Original post by CJKay
No there ain't! You just have to find something to do in your spare time - a hobby of some sort. :smile:

I'm not a talented person though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, no: it is hard for people I know xD- that was just the generic advice I give to most girls who say they're single on here.
hmmm. You don't need to have a talent to have a hobby. If you like writing or journalism: put pen to paper and start writing,
if you like advising/helping people: you could stay on TSR (its the reason i'm sometimes on, and i'm on holiday atm lol), or maybe
volunteer at cubs/charities, if you like to read: get some books on stuff you always wanted to learn about,
if you like to drink (i'm not sure how old you are) but bars/ clubs are good (although i'd go with at least one friend- a lot of dodgy guys in nightclubs).

im up for just chatting btw (if you cba with any of the suggestions) xD

I pick the last option

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
It's not so bad being single, but it can get lonely and boring :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lukestar
It's not so bad being single, but it can get lonely and boring :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply